Chapter 52

When Si Yue came back from the outside, the living room was full of joy, the super loud volume was filled with magic sounds.

Wen Wen was lying on the ground and rolling around, rolling the floor clean.

The chubby leg and chubby hand waved to the sky from time to time, like a chubby tortoise who tried to turn over but couldn't turn over.

Fu Yunruo helped her forehead, and where did Wen Wen learn the skill of spoiling, it really made her dumbfounded.

Wen Wen wailed a few times from time to time, and glanced at Fu Yunruo out of sight, squeezing two drops of crocodile tears out of the corner of his eyes.

Why didn't mom agree with it softly? He is tired from rolling.

Si Yue watched the white and fat little dumplings rolling around, with the sharp but not harsh little voice characteristic of a child, just like a little pig chirping.

Si Yue squatted aside, poked the white and tender little fat legs like lotus roots, and evoked a funny smile, "Roll, little fat pig!"

Wen Wen: "..." Feeling offended, he suddenly became angry with a pufferfish, "You are fat!"

"I'm baby fat! It's gone when I grow up!"

"Yeah." Si Yue nodded perfunctorily, squeezing the flesh of his chubby leg.

Wen Wen grunted from his small nostrils, but was interrupted by Si Yue, Wen Wen couldn't stop howling, he got up from the ground, when passing by, stretched out JIOJIO to step on Si Yue’s instep, and ran to him. Fu Yunruo held her thigh beside her and complained: "Mom, Uncle Yue bullies me!"

Si Yue raised his eyebrows and stepped on the back of his instep as if it were tickling. The little guy has become more and more rude to him recently.

He said without seriousness: "Little complaint."

Wen Wen raised his head, "Huh!"

Si Yue: "..." It looks more like a little piglet.

Fu Yunruo squatted down, patted Wen Wen's clothes, and rolled on the ground. The clothes were covered with dust.

Wen Wen looked at Fu Yunruo with a small expression wondering why he couldn't be so coquettish. He saw that the younger brothers wanted to eat candy and buy small toys, and they could succeed by rolling a few times on the ground.

So she tried to act like a baby in another way, "Mom, you promised me~" The cute little milky voice was mixed with sugar, so sweet that Fu Yunruo also felt sweet in his heart.

But the stand must be firm, "No."

"Mom~ The baby loves you the most~"

Fu Yunruo allowed him to act like a coquettish and show off his cuteness, and stayed still, "No."

Si Yue looked at the mother and son, he went out for a while, what did he miss?

Si Yue asked, "What does Wen Wen want to do?"

Fu Yunruo briefly explained the fact that the director of the program group had found her, and then said helplessly: "He wants to participate in the show."

Si Yue: "..." He looked down at this man holding Fu Yunruo's thigh, his big eyes were shining at his Wen Wen, and his small eyes sent eye waves frequently. Help me speak! We are good friends!

"It's not fun."

Wen Wen bulgingly retorted: "I don't want to play, I want to make money!" Uncle Yue is too unsatisfied. If he said yes, do you want to be a friend? He didn't help even a small favor, and even slandered him because he wanted to play!