Chapter 22

The village in the remote mountain col is quiet and peaceful, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, like a paradise, even the pace of time is slow.

In the morning in the countryside, it is comfortable and peaceful, and the birds that fall on the branches emit crisp and sweet screams.

A group of hairy children rushed out of the alley, breaking the silence, and the village suddenly became lively and lively.

They jogged and ran in the same direction. Before reaching the destination, the jagged children's voice was already shouting a name in excitement.

"Wen Wen! Wen Wen!"

In a short while, more than a dozen children stood at the door of a farmyard.

They craned their necks and shouted inwardly: "Wen Wen! Come out!"

"Wen Wen!"

Not long after, a little fat dumpling came out from behind the door. At that moment, it seemed that all the light was poured on him.

Tuanzi's **** grape-like eyes are bright, with long and curled eyelashes, white skin, small hands and feet, and the bulging baby fat on his face makes people want to pinch, poke, and watch. Does it feel as good as expected?

As soon as the dumpling came out, it was surrounded by a group of children of different heights, "Wen Wen, let's go play!"

"Wen Wen play with us!"

"Wen Wen, let's go hide and seek today!"

"Wen Wen..."

More than two years have passed by leisurely in the quiet and good years, and adults may feel that one year has passed, and nothing has changed except for age.

The passage of time is very obvious in children. From mollusks to reptiles, to toddlers with short legs, to slouch, it only takes two to three years.

This Yuxue cute dumpling is Fu Wen.

Chi Wen admitted the name Fu Yunruo took, but only half of it was willing to admit. He admitted that he was Fu Wen, not Fu Wenwen.

The repetition is too inconsistent with the handsome man when he grows up.

After being known by those sunspots in the previous life, they must laugh off their big teeth.

So Fu Wen resolutely declared that his name was Fu Wen.

However, these children screamed warmly all day long. He didn't correct them one by one, so he just let them go.

Wen Wen looked up at the group of children who had quarreled to play with him, and sighed sadly. Too popular is also an annoyance.

At this moment, a soft little hand quietly stretched out and grabbed his hand.

Wen Wen turned his head and looked over. The little girl who was a head taller than him gave him a cute smile.

The five-year-old said softly: "Wen Wen, let's play Jiajia. I will be a mother and you will be a baby."

A dark little fat man squeezed in and said loudly: "Wen Wen won't play with your girl! Wen Wen wants to play with us!"

Little was startled by the loud voice, looked at Little Fatty timidly, and then looked at Wen Wen with tears.

The six-year-old girl Yiyi roared back: "Wen Wen won't play your game! It's not fun at all!"

"Playing is not fun!"

"None of yours is fun, Wen Wen, let's go catch fish and shrimp, and we will give all the fish and shrimp we caught to Sister Ruoruo and cook porridge and drink!"