Chapter 50

Fu Zonghong got back in the car, and after Fang Wanping got in the car, he looked ugly and ordered the driver to leave.

Fang Wanping's face was not very pretty, but she still comforted her softly: "Old Fu, don't be angry, we will come back tomorrow, we sincerely ask, Yun Ruo will always soften her attitude."

"We haven't found her for so many years. It's normal for her to be angry."

"Blame me, I should insist on finding her back." Fang Wanping sighed.

"What does it matter to you? The story of my Fu family's daughter running away from home spreads out. Isn't it a joke in the circle?" Fu Zonghong said subconsciously.

He frowned: "She doesn't have the face to see people when she has done something wrong, and I still have a face."

"Old Fu!" Fang Wanping shouted in disapproval, and then became helpless, "After all, Xue Ruo is also at fault, no matter what, she should not agree to Ayou's pursuit. After all, she had a marriage contract with Yun Ruo."

The world doesn't look at the process, only knows the result. The person who had been married to the sister ended up with her sister.

"What's wrong with the two children being in love with each other? The two families were both young when they set up marriage. If they knew that it was like this in the end, they shouldn't have made a marriage agreement in the first place."

Fang Wanping said in a low voice: "Yun Ruo also likes Ayou after all..." Obviously, he felt helpless because the two sisters liked the same man.

"Now it is said on the Internet that Xueruo has intervened between her elder sister and her future brother-in-law... alas." Fang Wanping sighed quietly.

Fu Zonghong frowned, and said directly: "The information on the Internet is unreliable. If others open their mouths and say anything messy, I will let people suppress it."

Fu Zonghong spends most of his time and energy on work. He doesn't watch entertainment news on the Internet at all. The channels he watches are financial channels and financial magazines.

Fu Zonghong couldn't hold his chest in a single breath, and simply leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes to rest.

Upon seeing this, Fang Wanping thoughtfully did not bother, she turned her head and looked at the car window.

The pastoral scenery outside the window flashed by, reflected in her eyes, like a flash of light.

Fu Zonghong closed his eyes, his angry mood slowly calmed down, but a pair of cold eyes appeared in his mind all the time.

In the past ten years of getting along, apart from quarrels, they were quarrels. They started putting on heavy make-up when they were young, and they were grumpy and upset the family.

It was only at this moment that he saw clearly that his daughter looked so similar to Sang Qing...

The memory buried deep in his mind emerged at this time. He hadn't thought of Sang Qing for a long time...

Si Yue closed the door, shutting out all the disturbances outside the door, and Fu Yunruo instantly felt that his ears became much cleaner.

Wen Wen hugged Fu Yunruo, his eyes were concerned, and he said milkyly: "Mom, don't be sad, the baby loves mom the most!"

Listening to the cute comfort of the little baby, Fu Yunruo swept away the depression in her heart. She knelt down and took the warm and soft little sun into her arms, "Mom is not sad, because mom has warmth and warmth to this big baby! Mom! I love Wen Wen the most!"