Chapter 121

The next day, with Wen Wen's expectation, it was finally time to set off. Wen Wen couldn't wait, walking around in a circle in the living room excitedly.

Fu Yunruo first asked Uncle Guo whether he was going to travel, but Uncle Guo thought that he hadn't taken care of his favorite flowers during this period of time. Now that the gentle and gentle Si Yue is fine, he relaxes and his mind is naturally on his favorite flowers.

Yuanxin and Tiantian have no time left.

Wen Wen's reputation increased, Si Yue's popularity was not small, Yuan Xin was so busy that he was really painful and happy.

And Fu Yunruo became more popular because of his gentleness and gentleness, and Tiantian and the studio staff were also busy.

In the end, Fu Yunruo and the others were the only ones who went there.

"Mom, are you all right?" Wen Wen looked up from time to time.

Although Si Yue said that he didn't need to bring anything, Fu Yunruo packed up some close-fitting clothes and things that he thought were useful. S thought she just packed a little stuff, and in the end two big boxes were still packed.

Fu Yunruo wanted to lighten up a little baggage, but he was reluctant to take it down. He felt that it was necessary. Finally, he decided not to delete it.

Before leaving, Si Yue suddenly said to Fu Yunruo: "Fu Dong wants to see you, do you want to see?"

Fu Zonghong has a circle of contacts, and if you want to find out where Fu Yun lives, he will definitely be able to find it. Finally, he contacted his people and asked to meet.

For people like Chang Zhuyou, Fang Wan and Fang Xueruo, Si Yue knew that Fu Yunruo had been impatient to deal with them, so he directly rejected him, but this Fu Dong had a special identity, and Si was not able to make decisions without authorization, so he asked Fu Yunruo.

They went abroad this time and they came back at least half a month or a month, maybe even longer. Si Yue asked Fu Zonghong to wait outside today. If Fu Yun wants to see him, he can meet directly. If he doesn’t want to see him, he can just avoid it. .

"No..." Fu Yunruo's first reaction was to refuse, but he thought that since he caught Fang Xueruo, Fu Zonghong hadn't helped out, and even divorced Fang Wanping.

Fu Yunruo didn't know whether his decision to divorce had anything to do with her. After all, in her cognition, Fang Wanping's mother and daughter's status in his heart was much more important than her.

Fu Yunruo hesitated and changed his words: "Forget it, let's see you."

So Si Yue took Fu Yunruo to meet people.

Listening to Wen Wen from the side, he quickly said: "I want to go too!"

Fu Yunruo touched his little head, and said warmly, "Wen Wen is here to help mother check her luggage, OK?"

Wen Wen looked unhappy, "I'll take you there and let Uncle Yue look at the luggage at home." Wen Wen said, ran forward in small steps, and took Fu Yunruo's hand to show his determination to follow. S

Si Yue: "..." The little kid is getting less and less cute.

In the end Fu Yunruo couldn't hold back the little coquetry, so he took Wen Wen with him.

But before going to see people, Fu Yunruo asked Wen Wen to follow Si Yue, and the two went to other places to wait. She went to see people alone.

The place where they met was in a pavilion not far from the villa.