Chapter 4

Chi Wen fell into autism.

He had obviously decided to ignore her, but in the end he was often tempted to play with her.

Was he so naive and ridiculous when he was young?

Obviously, when he saw other children chasing and playing with his parents when he was a child, he sneered and looked down upon...

Since he has the memory, in order to grab a bite to eat, he fights with children older than him, and in order to get ahead, he crawls on thin ice in the entertainment circle, trembling.

Even if you become famous later, you have to calculate step by step.

... So when he doesn't remember anything, has there been such a simple time?

He doesn't remember...

If Fu Yun didn't know the ups and downs of her son's inner thoughts, after his son turned over, she couldn't wait to share it with others.

Early the next morning, I took my baby to Aunt Mei's house. Before entering the house, she said excitedly: "Aunt Mei, the baby will turn over!"

Aunt Mei was drying clothes in the yard and said with a smile: "Oh, the baby will turn over! Awesome!"

Uncle Mei came out of the room with a fan in his hand, "Will Wen Wen turn over?"

"Yes, Uncle Mei." Fu Yunruo responded with a smile, "Wen Wen flipped back and forth three times last night!"

Fu Yunruo wondered, since the baby's name has already been determined, there is no need to call the baby a popular nickname.

She decided to change her name to Wen Wen in the future.

"So amazing!" Uncle Mei smiled suddenly.

Aunt Mei took out a bamboo mat and spread it on the floor of the living room, and put a thin blanket on it.

Fu Yunruo put the baby on it gently, and then encouraged: "Wen Wen, turn over and show it to grandparents."

Uncle Mei and his wife also gathered around and watched happily.

Chi Wen lay on the summer mat, glanced at them silently, and his chubby fingers were unconsciously stuffed into his mouth.

He doesn't want to act.

Fu Yunruo familiarly pulled his chubby out, wiped the saliva on it, and wiped his mouth, "Wen Wen can't eat hands and hands!"

Fu Yunruo coaxed for a while, but the baby was still quiet and did not respond.

Aunt Mei was disappointed that she didn't see the baby turn over, but she also smiled and said: "The child is still young and can't understand what to say. When he wants to turn over, he will naturally turn over."

"Yes, children grow fast, they will crawl and walk soon, and you will have to watch them then!"

Fu Yunruo proudly said: "Wen Wen is very good, he must be very worry-free."

Chi Wen looked at the woman's eyes, then looked at Grandma Mei, then moved his limbs, all over his body, and quickly turned over.

This kind of thing was born again and again, and after turning over a few times last night, he mastered this skill skillfully, knowing how to turn over faster with less effort.

As soon as he turned over and lay on his stomach, his ears were filled with surprises of praise and praise, as if he had done something remarkable.

I really don't understand these adults, it's just a turn over, and I don't know what it is, he will exclaim for a long time when he moves.

Bluffing.