Chapter 108

After Yuan Xin told Si Yue about the results of their investigation, Si Yue's face was so cold that it could freeze.

A cold stern flashed in his eyes, it was careless after all.

Originally, he thought that Fang Xueruo would be completely blocked and the Chang family's assets would shrink and withdraw from the circle. Now it seems that he is too kind.

Because the Chang family has always supported Fang Xueruo, to make her disappear from the entertainment circle completely, her backers must disappear.

In the end, the Fu family is Fu Yunruo’s original family, and that blood relationship cannot be broken, so he believes that the Fu family has not come forward to give Fang Xueruo resources, and now he has not explicitly supported Fang Xueruo outside, so he turned a blind eye to Fu Jia One eye.

As for Chang Jia, he weaves the net step by step, weakening his position step by step, and has just seen results. Now it seems that he is still too slow to wait.

As for why not let Chang's dissolution of the marriage contract cease to be Fang Xueruo's support.

Si Yue felt that what was said on the Internet was always right. They were born together and should be bound together forever. He would rather destroy ten temples than one marriage. He is such a conscientious person.

Of course, worrying that after Chang Zhuyou didn't have a marriage contract, it was incidental to entangle Fu Yunruo.

Now Fang Xueruo's resources were mainly provided by Chang's family. As long as Chang's family fell, she should completely disappear in front of others.

Si Yue said: "This thing was not done by Fang Xueruo and she couldn't get rid of it. I found out the evidence in the past two days. As long as it is related to her, I will create it without evidence."

"As for the person who did it...According to the legal process, heavier punishment." This is already a murder, or doing it on a child is really too bad.

Si Yue did not arrange too many bodyguards because the children were always under his nose and his identity was not revealed. After this time, he should arrange all bodyguards.

"By the way, there are different opinions from the outside world, shall we continue to suppress it?"

This matter has been suppressed by them, and it has not exploded, but it will happen sooner or later. There are so many witnesses on the scene, even if they are all shut up, some people will: accidentally say it.

Now all the media are focusing on the crew, and the pervasive reporters will not let go of such important news.

There are a lot of speculations on the Internet, and there has been a rumor, even if it is to appease fans, it is necessary to report safety.

Si Yue said indifferently: "You don't have to press down." They are victims, and they don't have to spend so much effort to cover up for the perpetrators. This time they will make trouble. The bigger the trouble, the better.

Yuanxin's voice! The voice was calm, "Don't worry, leave it to me."

Fu Yunruo calmed the emotions of his relatives and friends outside.

Wen Wen had been holding Fu Yunruo, leaning her head on her shoulder, listening to the adults talking, and soon fell asleep again.

Tiantian and others saw this and left one after another, preparing to visit again tomorrow.

Uncle Guo originally wanted to stay, but was persuaded by Chi Weicheng and Fu Yunruo, and finally left.

Fu Yunruo watched them leave, she was reluctant to let go of Wen Wen who had fallen asleep and looked dependent.