Chapter 21

Fu Yunruo returned to the flower garden on the fourth day. She really couldn't hold back Wen Wen's insistence, so she had to take him over.

When Uncle Guo saw the mother and son, he was happy for a moment, then he pressed his face and said dissatisfied: "Why are you here so soon? You don't need to hurry to take care of this here, I can do it alone."

"Wen Wen is so seriously ill, he needs to take care of him."

Fu Yunruo said helplessly: "Wen Wen has been arguing about coming over, I can't do anything..."

Then he said: "I have already taken Wen Wen to the follow-up consultation. The illness is almost healed. Now he still has a little cough. Just stew some rock sugar and Sydney to moisturize his throat."

It is not good for a child to take too much medicine. After confirming that it is not necessary to take medicine, Aunt Mei specially bought Sydney and rock sugar for her to bring the child to boil some water to relieve cough.

Wen Wen, who was tied to his back, tried to get out of his head, his **** eyes were exposed, and he yelled at Uncle Guo: "Master! Think!"

Uncle Guo's stern face could no longer be hung, and he smiled into a flower, "Ah!"

When Wen Wen went out, Uncle Guo stopped saying anything for a moment, waved her hand to let Wen Wen down, and then walked out of the flower shed.

Fu Yunruo untied the child and placed it on the blanket in the flower shed, and shaved off his slippery little face, "You little bullshit."

Wen Wen looked up at her, with a pure and innocent face, "Mom!"

"Hmm!" Fu Yunruo answered.

Uncle Guo quickly brought a bunch of new toys over and let Fu Yunruo do his own thing, and he would take care of Wen Wen himself.

Fu Yunruo didn't feel relieved that Wen Wen left his sight, not because he couldn't believe in Uncle Guo, but he would always remember if he didn't look at it.

Fu Yunruo was still reluctant to give up, Wen Wen waved his already chic little hand, "Broadcast!"

Then he picked up a small car that could run and played by himself, ignoring Fu Yunruo.

Fu Yunruo: "..." Is this still sticking to her baby all the time? In just a few days, she didn't need to accompany her.

Fu Yunruo had to go to Xiaohuafang.

She quickly posted an update, telling the live broadcast to start fifteen minutes later.

During the fifteen minutes, Fu Yunruo became familiar with the next flower room and the live broadcast equipment again.

Uncle Guo has been taking care of the orchids in the flower room these days. Every orchid in the petri dish has grown very well, full of greenery, and very energetic.

After fifteen minutes arrived, she opened the live broadcast room on time.

【Finally you are here! 】

[Yunyun you are back! Heart to Heart]

[Can’t believe it, Yunyun has finally started broadcasting...]

At the moment when the broadcast started, the popularity figures jumped up, until it exceeded the 100,000 mark before slowing down the growth rate.

During this period, the number one tyrant on the fan list also came in.

Fu Yunruo was very surprised. She was ready to cut the popularity of the live broadcast studio by half and then half. However, depending on the situation, it seemed that she was not as bad as she had imagined.