Chapter 46

When Si Yue turned around, Uncle Guo was standing behind him with a straight face.

Si Yue stood by the door casually, with a bright moon and breeze, and said to his heart, where did he probe his head? Isn't this thinking about whether you can enter?

But when faced with Uncle Guo, who was obviously very upset, Si Yue didn't say anything. He pointed inside and asked, "Can I go in?"

Uncle Guo frowned, before opening his mouth, Si Yue took the lead and said, "Never spoil your flowers."

Uncle Guo scrutinized him for a few laps, and it took him a long time before he reluctantly nodded, and emphasized: "Don't touch my flowers and plants."

Si Yue repeatedly promised, only to swear, and finally stepped into the flower shed with Uncle Guo's permission.

Si Yue walked into the flower shed. He saw Wen Wen quietly playing with toys in a play area surrounded by the flower shed.

Si Yue had an impression of this scene. He remembered that the first video was shot in this small area.

Si Yue walked over and watched Wen Wen playing with building blocks. This time he was building a wooden house.

Wen Wen looked up and was very happy to see Si Yue: "Uncle Yue."

When Wen Wen saw Si Yue coming over, he stopped playing with blocks and walked over.

"Building a house? Shall I be with you?" Si Yue asked, this is also a parent-child interaction, even if it is naive, he can.

Wen Wen tilted his head. In fact, he didn't like playing with these toys for a long time. He had played with these toys many times, but he was boring. He had to wait for his mother to come out before turning them out to play again.

Was Uncle Yue so childish? It doesn’t matter if you love watching cartoons, but you still love to play with these children’s toys?

Could it be that Uncle Yue had a hard time when he was a child, with no toys to play and no cartoons to watch, so he wanted to make up for it when he grew up? Want to find your childhood?

Wen Wen looked at Si Yue with sympathy, and that's right, not everyone is as lucky as him and has a chance to do it again.

Si Yue: "?" What little look is this?

Wen Wen patted the long legs in front of him, giving him the right to comfort him, "Well, I will play with you."

Then he pulled Si Yue's trousers and walked into Xiaotiandi.

Si Yue walked in, then sat down cross-legged and played with building blocks with Wen Wen.

Uncle Guo was originally observing his precious bluegrass, and when he saw Si Yue and Wen Wen interacting, his brows frowned unconsciously.

It's right that Wen Wen loves people, just like his students, who is not a half son love? It's just that they didn't feel weird like Si Yue.

It seems to be making up for something.

His gaze unconsciously brought it closer.

Si Yue seemed to be aware of Uncle Guo's sight, he raised his eyes and looked over, then smiled friendly at Uncle Guo, then lowered his head and continued to build a house with Wen Wen.

Uncle Guo snorted coldly, looked away, and went to take care of his bluegrass.

After Fu Yunruo came out of the live broadcast, what he saw was such a warm and loving picture.

She thought for a while, instead of disturbing them, she went to Uncle Guo to help take care of the bluegrass.

Wen Wen and Si Yue worked together to finally build the wooden house. He clapped his hands happily, full of accomplishment in his heart.