Chapter 117

Fang Wanping was sitting in a box with a cup of coffee in front of him, stirring the coffee in her hand, but she never planned to drink it.

Not long after, a middle-aged man with a big belly walked in.

When the man saw Fang Wanping, who had hardly changed his patronage for so many years, his eyes flashed with surprise, and a nearly greasy smile appeared on his face.

"Wanping!" The visitor was Fang Xueruo's biological father Guangzhi. He sat opposite Fang Wanping and looked at her up and down with open eyes. After so many years, not only his appearance has not changed much, but his figure has also been maintained so well.

Fang Wanping put down the spoon displeased, "Is it enough?" On the contrary, when Fang Wanping saw her ex-husband, her eyebrows were full of disgust. Some handsome people in the early years have become so greasy and her figure has long been deformed. Seeing the previous shadow, she couldn't believe it was the same person.

Guangzhi chuckled, then looked away, "I'm here, you always have to tell me what's going on?" The news on the Internet was so varied, he didn't know what was going on inside.

"The one who harmed people in the name of Xueruo in the crew was Xueruo's brain fan and dragged Xueruo. But there is one good thing, that is, Xueruo who was not admitted from the beginning to the end was induced, so Those so-called evidences can’t convict Xueruo. It’s just that Fu Yunruo took this opportunity to take revenge and bit Xueruo to death, so he dealt with it seriously.”

Guangzhi listened to Fang Wanping’s explanation. He didn’t think there was anything. He also knew that if Fu Yun was Fang Wanping’s current husband’s daughter, he would naturally know that if Fu Yun didn’t do well, Fang Wanping’s mother and daughter would benefit, and he could also get it. Countless benefits.

"What do you want me to do? Kill that Fu Yunruo and that Xiaoyezhong? Let's say yes, I don't dare, at most I will find a way and hire some desperadoes to do it."

He doesn't dare to kill. If he is caught by bad luck, what will his son do in the future? He didn't want his son to have a labor camp father.

However, if he hires people, he will only be responsible for finding people. The money is still paid by Fang Wanping. After success, these desperadoes will be sent abroad to make a facelift. Naturally, nothing will be found.

In a huge country, there are so many unsolved cases that haven't been solved for decades, and I don't care about the more. As long as the death is silent and no one wants to investigate, it will naturally become an unsolved case.

The more Guangzhi thinks about it, the more he feels there is a way. He knows the inheritance law. As long as Fu Yunruo and Xiaoye die, after Fang Wanping's husband dies, the only one who legally inherits the huge fortune is Fang! Fang Wanping, and Fang Xueruo is her only daughter, and Fang Xueruo will inherit these properties in the future.

And as Fang Xueruo's biological father, he will naturally have endless glory and wealth.

Thinking of this, Guangzhi couldn't wait to say: "You give me a sum of money, and I will find someone."

Fang Wanping said with a cold face, "If you want to die, don't bother me. They are all well-known people now. If something goes wrong, it won't be the first to find me." If it was four or five years ago, even two years ago, It is most appropriate to start when Fu Yunruo hasn't appeared in the public without being noticed.

But if the time is missed, it is missed. I hate that she can hide so much. She hasn't found her track in these years and dare not make extra moves.