Chapter 86

What Wen Wen said was justified and well-founded, and Fu Yunruo was almost taken into a ditch, thinking that their adults really lied in order to successfully form a family.

Fu Yunruo touched Wen Wen's head, "Wen Wen, I know you are a smart child, and your mother is telling the truth. Besides, is it okay to have a father love you?"

Fu Yunruo didn't expect Wen Wen's reaction. She thought that after Wen Wen knew this fact, she would be happy to accept it. After all, that was someone he liked and admired.

"What about mother?" Wen Wen looked up at Fu Yunruo.

"Don't worry, he didn't mean to separate our mother and child. We are still as before, nothing will change." It's just that you have an extra father to take care of.

Wen Wen: "..." He buried his head in Fu Yunruo's arms and stopped talking.

"Wen Wen?" Fu Yunruo called, did not get a response, and no longer forced, but regularly tapped on his back.

Wen Wen closed his eyes, his expression complicated and difficult to distinguish.

How does this make him believe? Will Si Yue be his biological father?

He tried to find the flaw, but his thoughts were in a mess, and finally he could not resist the child's instinct, and fell asleep unconsciously.

Wen Wen woke up in a daze early the next morning, changed clothes with the help of Fu Yunruo, and it didn't take long to wake up.

Wen Wen thought while washing, he seemed to have a dream last night.

I dreamed that my mother said that Uncle Yue was his biological father... With a serious look on his face, he was thinking about it every day and dreaming at night?

He wants Uncle Yue to be his father?

Fu Yunruo saw that Wen Wen was still a little confused, and after he took care of it, he took his hand down.

Because they both get up early and the kindergarten is not far away, they have plenty of time to eat breakfast, and they are slow.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen's expression and couldn't help but asked: "Wen Wen, what my mother told you last night..."

Wen Wen: "..." So it was not a dream last night?

Wen Wen nibbled on the fragrant meat buns, and instantly felt that the taste was lost.

However, in the spirit of not wasting food, he still ate the remaining buns.

After one night, Wen Wen was able to think, and he discovered new doubts.

"Mom, is there evidence of what you said last night?"

"Evidence?" Fu Yunruo was stunned, and then reacted, "No..." She listened to the more Si said, and she believed it if he said it. Now that Wen Wen said this, Fu Yunruo thought, is she too hasty?

She believed what Si Yue said, what if he fooled her? Fu Yunruo felt that he was so innocent.

Wen Wen saw that Fu Yunruo had no evidence to prove, and his eyebrows were tightly furrowed, "Then mom, how can you prove it is true?"

Fu Yunruo: "..." She has a guilty conscience without proof and lacks confidence. "Mr. Yue doesn't have to lie to us..."

Wen Wen shook his head and didn't continue to ask. He felt that his mother himself was confused, so he should communicate directly with Si himself.

Wen Wen thought that recently I heard someone joking that he is very similar to Uncle Yue, and Wen Wen thought it was because he unconsciously brought out a bit of charm when he was filming.