Chapter 63

Fu Yunruo got into the car and saw Wen Wen sitting in the child seat, talking to Si Yue happily.

The child seat is installed on a luxury car and looks quite abrupt.

"Mr. Yue, do you have children in your family?" Fu Yunruo asked in surprise. She has never asked about Mr. Yue's personal affairs, and her understanding of him is the public impression.

Could it be that Mr. Yue has long been hidden in marriage? !

"Not at the moment." Si Yue replied before Fu Yunruo was thinking more, his voice was smiling, "Be prepared for trouble. No, I'll use it."

Fu Yunruo touched her nose. No matter how stupid she was, she knew that children's chairs would only be installed if there were children in the house. In general, who would be okay to install this?

"That, Mr. Yue, are you really free?"

"Of course, what's the matter?"

"In fact, if you have something to do, don't worry about us." In Fu Yunruo's impression, the big stars are busy with their feet on the ground, wishing to break one minute into ten minutes.

When she was in the village before, she could understand. After all, he was filming a show at that time, and it was normal to do nothing after the show was paused.

But now in the imperial capital! Is he really not doing his own thing?

Si Yue said: "I have time, I have nothing to do during this period of time." Si Yue has been busy for a long time for the sake of this period of leisure.

Fu Yunruo only thinks that a strong person is self-willed, and he is not afraid of a decline in business popularity if he does not go out.

Wen Wen heard the conversation between adults, thinking that his mother had misunderstood him as an unreasonable kid, and said loudly: "I asked Uncle Yue, the more uncle he is free!"

If he is not free, he will not clamor for his uncle to send them off, and he is not a naive child!

If Fu Yun saw Wen Wen's little face upset, he skipped this topic.

Therefore, it was not the peak time for commuting, the car was unimpeded all the way, and they arrived at the flower garden half an hour later.

The flower garden has not yet officially opened for business and is not open to the public. In addition, the location is relatively biased and there are not many pedestrians.

The car drove directly into the private parking space of the flower garden and parked, and the three people got off the car one after another.

Wen Wen's small body bounced, and then took Si Yue's hand to introduce Si Yue seriously, "Uncle Yue, this is my flower garden."

Wen Wen said that he was quite proud. It is not easy to have such a large flower garden in the Imperial Capital. Mom and Grandpa Guo are the best!

Si Yue looked at it seriously, "Well, it's amazing!"

Therefore, the weather is cold, and there are not many potted plants outdoors. There are only some hardy plants, which look quite empty, but they are not messy, and they are neat and clean.

The flower shed is like another world, with a constant temperature and full of greenery, as if it were in spring when the flowers were in full bloom.

Fu Yunruo was helping with flowers in the flower shed, but he did not pay attention to the two gentlemen and Si Yue.

The area of ​​the flower shed is very large, and she and Uncle Guo can't take care of it. There will be other businesses at that time, Fu Yunruo thought, she needs to hire at least three people.