Chapter 7

Fu Yunruo stood in a position where he would not disturb others, staying quietly beside Uncle Guo, watching him play with flowers and plants.

Soon after, she felt the baby move behind her back, and she remembered that she hadn't fed the baby since she got here.

So she said to Uncle Guo: "Uncle Guo, I'll go and clean up the baby."

"Go." Uncle Guo said impatiently without looking back.

Fu Yunruo hurried out of the flower shed.

The moment I went out, a hot heat wave hit my face, which was much higher than the temperature of the flower shed.

Fu Yunruo was still afraid that the baby could not stand it, so he hurried to the cottage.

At this time, Fu Yunruo couldn't care about moving things. Seeing that there was a ceiling fan in the living room, she quickly turned it on and then untied the baby.

Fu Yunruo hugged him on his legs and touched his small body. His body temperature was much higher than usual, but his black eyes were shiny, and he didn't look uncomfortable.

Fu Yunruo rubbed the baby's tender little face.

"The baby is awesome today!" He didn't cry at all.

She was really worried that the baby would cry regardless of the occasion, and if she irritated Uncle Guo, she would drive them away from work.

The baby is so sensible!

It's rare that the baby is so well-behaved, and it seems that Fu Yunruo was very excited for a while after returning to half a month ago.

She changed the baby's diapers, fed it, and put it in the stroller.

She looked at the sun outside, it was hot, and the road to the flower shed was not far away, but Fu Yunruo took the baby and really didn't dare to go out to dry again.

The baby is only four months old, so it won’t be good if you get heatstroke.

This small bungalow has good thermal insulation performance. The sultry heat from the outside can't penetrate, so she turns on the ceiling fan and blows it to cool down.

The baby has not been crying, and stayed quietly in the stroller, shaking his hands and feet from time to time.

Fu Yunruo saw that it was not eleven o'clock and there was no need to cook for the time being, and the baby was still so well-behaved, so he turned on his phone to search for orchids.

She was determined to do this job, but she didn't know much about Lanhua, so she was ready to hug the Buddha's feet temporarily and see how to get started.

Chi Wen stretched his hands and feet from time to time, and his gaze floated to the woman who focused on swiping her phone.

He decided not to make trouble with this woman for the time being. She has a job and should be able to feed him, right?

However, this thousand yuan is a little bit less, he still has to save, and when he can walk and talk, he can help make money.

Chi Wen thought, if he made money early, this woman would have no reason to abandon him, right?

Fu Yunruo carefully identified the complete list of orchid species compiled on the Internet, and then prepared physical identification and comparison.

Outside the bungalow, there were a mess of potted plants. There were a lot of green flower seedlings nearby. She was able to identify them nearby. When she raised her head, she could see the baby. If anything could go by in time.