Chapter 64

The two men who smiled like swords and swords suddenly reduced their momentum, Si Yue retracted his hands, looked sideways at Fu Yunruo, and said with a slight smile: "Yes, we saw it right away."

Lin Ji retracted his slightly numb hand, his smile was perfect, he nodded in response, "We see each other late."

Fu Yunruo didn't know much about the friendship between men, but she was busy now, so she tentatively said, "Then you talk? I'll go shopping first?"

Lin Ji heard the words: "I am familiar with supermarkets, so I can lead the way and provide advice on what you want to buy."

Lin Ji's heartbeat speeded up slightly. Seeing Fu Yunruo unconsciously nervous, he regarded Fu Yunruo as a goddess. In front of the goddess, he was no longer calm, and instead looked like a casual hairy boy.

Fu Yunruo hadn't answered yet, Si Yue smiled and said, "How embarrassed to waste your time? I know this supermarket too, so I just have to have me."

Fu Yunruo looked at Si Yue, and then at Lin Ji. No matter whether Si Yue spoke or not, Fu Yunruo would refuse, so she tactfully refused: "Thank you, we have a lot of things to buy, so just walk around and take a look. ."

Lin Ji looked disappointed, but worried that he was too entangled and Fu Yunruo didn't have a good impression of him, so he said, "I am abrupt."

Lin Ji looked at Si Yue and wanted to ask her what the relationship was with Si Yue. He knew about it when they knew it, but he didn't know they were familiar to this level.

He felt the hostility of the other party towards him, looking like a family of three, but he could sense that Yunyun's attitude towards Si Yue was not ambiguous.

He also wanted to exchange contact information with Yunyun, but Lin Ji was afraid that she would feel offended, he hesitated for a moment, and finally left politely.

He thought to himself that since they lived in the same villa area, would they often meet? Not in a hurry at this time.

After waiting for people to walk away, Si Yue said to Fu Yunruo in a serious manner: "This is your fan? Idols and fans can't go too close, because fans like the idols they imagine in their hearts. Sometimes they are close. It’s not a good thing."

Wen Wen nodded in agreement.

Fans are the cutest group in the world, but when the devil is up, it will only make people feel terrible.

Who can guarantee that all you meet are cute? Knowing the person, knowing the face and not knowing the heart, if it is an extreme fan, it will be a tragedy.

Fu Yunruo: "???" Isn't it too late to meet at first sight?

However, as a well-known figure with a large number of fans, I told her that these are the points raised by seniors to juniors.

Fu Yunruo nodded, indicating that he would take it to heart.

In fact, she felt that Lin Ji would not be that kind of extreme fan, although she only had a few conversations...

Fu Yunruo quickly left the episode behind and continued to buy supplies, and went to the fruit and vegetable section to buy fruits and vegetables.

Uncle Guo bought a lot more. He bought all the quilts, bed covers, and daily necessities. He was going to take it to the flower garden. Obviously, he wanted to live there early.

They bought too many things. In the end, the supermarket employees helped to deliver them home, and they walked back slowly.

Fu Yunruo saw that Si Yue had been walking with Wen Wen, she felt that Si Yue was embarrassed to let him go, and said: "Mr. Yue, you can put Wen Wen down and walk by yourself."