Chapter 104

When Wen Wen heard it, his small eyes fluttered, thinking that he changed his pajamas and Si Yue took care of him, a little tangled and a little shy.

Well, for the sake of him taking care of himself, he doesn't care about them getting along behind his back.

Wen Wen touched his stomach, and said crisply, "Mom, I'm hungry."

So Fu Yunruo asked the hotel attendant to bring breakfast up.

The hotel also has amateurs staying in, in order to avoid trouble, they are sent to the room.

The two settled breakfast and stayed in the room.

Wen Wen's scene today is scheduled in the afternoon, nothing happened in the morning, and they were too lazy to get out of the house for half a day. It was too hot outside, so they still stayed comfortable under the air conditioner.

Wen Wenlai acted like a baby on Fu Yunruo, "Mom, let me play with my mobile phone~"

Fu Yunruo was cold and ruthless, "No, children can't play with mobile phones, it will hurt their eyes."

"I'm not a kid, I'm a big friend~ Mom, just play for a while~"

Ever since Yuanxin opened a social account for Wen Wen, he is no longer the Wen Wen who is dismissive of electronic products. He can't help but want to see how much his fans have increased, and want to read their comments. It's best to be able to interact.

However, his mother was so tight that he did not allow him to touch too many electronic products. He itched every day and did not dare to secretly buy a mobile phone by himself. He could only act like a baby with Fu Yunruo so that she could play with him on the phone.

And now there is another thing he is curious to know, which is the attitude of netizens towards his first movie, he really wants to see it!

"Do you understand all of your words? Do you understand all the meanings?" It depends on the comments. Do you understand?

Wen Wen's eyes rolled, "I just need to read it if I don't understand it! I don't understand the meaning of a word I don't know, I can look it up in a dictionary or Baidu to learn it!"

Fu Yunruo: "..." It seems to make sense.

Wen Wen blinked.

Fu Yunruo couldn't help but nod his forehead, "wrongly." But in the end he gave him the phone, "You can only play for 30 minutes, and you can't get your head so close."

Wen Wen was first happy when he saw Fu Yunruo let go, but it only took 30 minutes to hear it. He bargained and said, "One hour, thirty minutes is too short!"

Fu Yunruo glanced at him, "Twenty minutes."

Wen Wen: "..." How can there be such bargaining? He hurriedly said, "Thirty minutes is 30 minutes." After he finishes reading the time, he will act like a baby!

There was a knock on the door, Fu Yun! Yun Ruo glanced at the cat's eyes, and Si Yue was standing at the door.

Fu Yunruo's mind again reflected the words of Si Yue last night, and her heartbeat speeded up uncontrollably. She took two deep breaths and calmed down before opening the door.

"Morning." Si Yue said with a smile. He is wearing a set of sportswear today, and he looks young and energetic.

"Morning." Fu Yunruo stepped aside and let Si Yue in.

"What are you doing?"

"I did not do anything."

Si Yue walked in and saw Wen Wen sitting on a chair, holding a mobile phone in both hands, and looking at the screen intently with his head down slightly, short hands nodding on it from time to time.