Chapter 105

"Mom!" Wen Wen saw Fu Yunruo jump off the chair happily and ran to Fu Yunruo's side.

Fu Yunruo looked down at him hurriedly, taking care not to hit him.

Wen Wen followed Fu Yunruo like a small tail, and he could feel Wen Wen's liveliness and joy after only a few steps.

Fu Yunruo put the plate on the table, leaned over and picked up Wen Wen on the seat, and sat on the other side.

The waiter lifted the lids one by one, and then took them away from the box.

Wen Wen shook his short legs and looked up at Fu Yunruo, "Mom, it's all my favorite meat! Thank you mom!"

"You're welcome, my baby has worked hard!" Fu Yunruo said with a smile.

Si Yue placed dishes on the sidelines, and then pretended to be casual, "I love it too."

Wen Wen suddenly turned his head to look over and hummed: "Mother made it for me!"

Fu Yunruo was a little embarrassed. When he lived together in the country before, he didn't see Si Yue had any precautions, and he liked meat and meat, so he didn't ask his preference.

But looking at Wen Wen's small appearance, Fu Yunruo followed his will, "Yes, it's all for Wen Wen."

Wen Wen proud.

Si Yue smiled towards Wen Wen, very kind.

Wen Wen was alert for an instant, what did he want to do?

Today, Wen Wen enjoyed the treatment he had when he was a one or two-year-old baby. Fu Yunruo paid attention to him throughout the whole process and fed him.

When the corners of his mouth get oily, his mother will wipe him with a tissue, so Xinghu!

Fu Yunruo focused her attention on Wen Wen, ignoring Si Yue's existence, Si Yue didn't mind, Fu Yunruo took care of Wen Wen, he took care of Fu Yunruo, he scooped soup for her, and kept her with vegetables from time to time so that she would not only care about the children.

When Wen Wen saw this, he was not to be outdone, and tried to stretch out his short hand to pick Fu Yunruo with vegetables, "Mom, too!"

"Well, mother eat too."

Fu Yunruo felt a little embarrassed when he saw Si Yue had been left out, so he also greeted him.

There are obviously only three people, but it is very lively.

The last three people settled all the food on the table, and all of them had a round belly.

The two adults still care about the image, just look lazy.

Wen Wen touched his belly, like a cat, so happy!

They rested for a while before getting up and returning to the room.

Si Yue chatted with Fu Yunruo, "Will you go home when the filming is finished tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to travel? To escape the heat?" Si Yue glanced at Wen Wen, who was walking shyly on his stomach. "The little guy hasn't been to the beach yet, right?"

The weather in the imperial capital at this time is the hottest time of the year. In previous years, Si Yue was not shooting at this time! When filming, basically go home and escape the heat.

Fu Yunruo hesitated. Wen Wen had lived with her in the country for the first four years. This year, when he came to the Imperial Capital, he was just playing nearby, not to mention going to the beach, even the tourist areas of nearby cities.