Chapter 59

Perhaps the employer is in a hurry to deal with it, so the procedures are handled quickly.

As soon as Fu Yunruo agreed, Mr. Mo took her for three days and went through all the formalities.

All of Fu Yunruo's deposits were basically emptied, and he exchanged for a light and fluttering real estate certificate.

Although it was once before the liberation, Fu Yunruo's heart suddenly became solid after looking at this little book. This house was completely hers.

This is her and Wen Wen's home.

The old houses in Shanghe Village and the houses in the flower garden, although they are all where she lives, although she is also considered a home, they are not her house after all.

This book, let her heart fall into reality.

Wen Wen was also very happy, could he buy such a villa in the imperial capital? How not easy!

"Mom, you are so amazing!"

"Wen Wen is great too!"

After buying it, the house is completely hers. The former owner's things have already moved away, and they can even move in directly.

However, Fu Yunruo was not in a hurry to move in, because she now has no money to renovate and buy new furniture.

She likes this decoration style very much, and there is no need to change it, but the bed cabinet and wardrobe in the room have to be changed.

The bed in the room she was going to sleep in was always not very good, so the outside furniture didn't matter, but everything in the room had to be replaced.

Moreover, Wen Wen is getting bigger and bigger, it needs a separate room, and it needs to be well decorated.

Then Fu Yunruo took Wen Wen to the studio. This is the first time that Fu Yunruo has seen her studio members with his own eyes. There are not many people, but Tiantian is very discerning and picks very good people.

They loved and respected Fu Yunruo and Wen Wen, the big and small bosses from the bottom of their hearts. Fu Yunruo also discovered that some of them were Wen Wen's baba hemp powder.

After knowing that Fu Yunruo's mother and son had come to the imperial capital, Chi Weicheng rushed to meet people and blamed him: "I won't talk to me when I come to the imperial capital."

Had it not been for him to be well informed, he wouldn't know when they left Chi Weicheng.

Fu Yunruo smiled and said: "Let's leave after a few days, and tell you that isn't it causing you trouble?"

"My family, how can there be any trouble or trouble." This is the teacher's favorite and most fancy little junior sister. He who is a brother does not take good care of him. Next time the teacher will not let him in.

Seeing Fu Yunruo and the others were going out, Chi Weicheng asked them where they were going.

"Let's go to the outskirts of the city to see a land." The flower garden does not need to be in a prosperous place. It is more cost-effective for her to rent a larger site. Therefore, she always goes to a more remote location to find a suitable place.

As for Wen Wen, the little guy is unwilling to let others take it for fun. He is determined to follow Fu Yunruo, so he can only take it for a run.

"The thing that Uncle Guo is most reluctant to bear is those precious bluegrass. I rebuild a flower garden here. Uncle Guo just moved a place to grow flowers, and he should be willing to come."