Chapter 81

After Fang Wanping left, Fu Zonghong did not work, but was silent for a moment, and then called his assistant.

"Last year, Yun Ruo and Xue Ruo made a lot of noise on the Internet and packed them up for me."

There seemed to be stunned, and then responded yes.

Fu Zonghong hung up the phone, looking inexplicable, he...Is it really wrong?

He had always been uninterested in the entertainment industry, and awkwardly began to search for information about Fu Yunruo.

Fu Zonghong seemed to know his daughter for the first time.

After so many years, no one by his side has ever said that she is a good one, and few people of the same age are willing to be friends with her. Those negative comments really made him feel ashamed.

However, after leaving their life circle, there are so many people who like her, Fu Zonghong found her previous live broadcast video, she also has such a peaceful side?

He just feels strange...

In the evening, the special assistant sorted out relevant information and sent him Fu Zonghong.

The paragraphs of text description seemed to be hammered on his head one by one, making him dizzy.

It turns out that she has misunderstood so much for so many years?

Impossible, under his nose, how could Wanping and Xueruo do this? ,

Has he seen the wrong person for so many years? He comforted himself that the news on the Internet was messy and false. How could they know the real situation?

However, in his heart, there was a crack in the end.

The next day, Fu Zonghong rested at home and walked around the house. For some reason, he suddenly remembered Fu Yunruo's words in his mind, erase my traces...

He couldn't help but pay attention to the traces at home, only to realize that, sometime, there was no trace of the things belonging to Yun Ruo in the house.

In life, there are traces of him and his mother and daughter everywhere.

Fu Zonghong looked at a painting on the wall of the stairs.

"Old Fu, what are you looking at?"

Fang Wanping looked upstairs suspiciously, then smiled and said, "The flowers in the yard are blooming, do you want to come and see?"

Fu Zonghong was silent for a moment, then raised his foot and walked down.

Fu Yunruo didn't know what happened in the old house of the Fu family, she had a lot to do.

The flower garden has a big business, because the customer is an insider, Fu Yunruo personally handles it.

When the holiday came, Wen Wen, who had already signed a contract with the crew, wanted to go to the crew to film.

This film is a sci-fi film, mainly relying on the later stage, many scenes are completed in the studio, so do not go to other cities to take location.

Fu Yunruo and Wen Wen arrived on the crew under the leadership of Si Yue and Yuanxin.

Because Wen Wen is the youngest actor in the crew, he has become a favorite of the group without accident. From the other leading actors and directors to the crew members, everyone likes them very much.

"Oh, real people are a hundred times more cute than online!"

"So cute! I want such a cute one too!"