Chapter 19

Chi Wen was tightly wrapped and hugged, unable to feel the cold temperature outside.

He pressed against Fu Yunruo's soft body and listened to the reassuring heartbeat. He was sleepy and sleepy.

This time I was sick and hurt a little bit.

However, it didn't take long for Chi Wen to clearly feel this body tighten, and it didn't take long for his heart to beat faster and faster, as if he was afraid.

Chi Wen suddenly cheered up and wanted to look outside, but he was held tightly, he was worried that he would hurt her by struggling too much.

So he listened to the movement outside.

It's quiet outside, Chi Wen thought to himself, isn't this woman afraid of the dark?

I was really timid, I would be scared even with him.

However, he looked at his little arms and legs.

Well, he is not masculine yet, but he will grow up soon!

Suddenly, he heard a woman talking to herself.

"After hiding for two years, is it still impossible to avoid death?"

His brain was blank at the time, and this sentence went back and forth in his mind several times before he understood the meaning of the sentence.

Chi Wenru was struck by lightning, and his whole body was stunned.

death……

He started to chill and tremble all over, this word made him scared, terrified...

There was nowhere to vent the panic, he wanted to yell, but his mouth moved silently, as if he was shouting, but he couldn't make a sound.

I don't know how long it took, and it seemed like a moment, a short and sharp cry sounded, and the next moment, a loud cry that pierced the darkness sounded.

"Wow ah ah ah ah ah ah..."

The sudden cry of the baby broke the silent to treacherous atmosphere, and also pulled Fu Yunruo back from the boundless fear.

At the same time, several lights were on in the residential buildings on both sides of the street.

"Yaoshou! Whose child is crying!"

"Whose house on the big night brought the children out to disturb people?"

"Sorry, sorry." Fu Yunruo apologized again and again regardless of whether they heard it or not.

Hearing someone's voice, the fear in her heart slowly dissipated, and her cold and unconscious body became conscious.

Fu Yunruo quickly looked at the son in his arms.

"Oh, the baby doesn't cry, is it uncomfortable?" Fu Yunruo bumped up and hugged him, pressing his forehead against his forehead.

But her face was exposed, her body temperature was very low, and touching his forehead made his body temperature very high.

If Fu Yun is not sure, is he feverish again?

While coaxing the child, Fu Yunruo turned to the hospital and walked halfway and half quickly.

The crying did not stop at all, and the crying went wherever he went.

Fu Yunruo was full of anxiety, just thinking about getting to the hospital soon.

"So much, so much."

Fu Yunruo was in a daze as if he heard someone calling her.

She was in a daze before she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw that a tricycle had just stopped next to her, and Uncle Guo got down from above.