Chapter 122

In the past, Si Yue basically lost. Even Fu Yunruo won several rounds after he felt better.

Wen Wen smiled with red cheeks, already foreseeing the upcoming scene in his heart.

But soon, Wen Wen gradually couldn't laugh, because he kept losing again and never won again.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen sympathetically. She won the most because she was either won by the temperate zone or led by Si Yue.

And Wen Wen could no longer stand up in Si Yue's hands.

In the end, the outcome was determined, and Wen Wen lost fifteen.

They set the number of cards to be played, 30 hands, and Wen Wen lost half of the cards.

Wen Wen: "..." He couldn't believe it. He said that Dou Dizhu has never lost it?

Si Yue provoked a smile, and said regretfully: "You lost."

Wen Wen drooped his head, he, he actually lost... Thinking of calling "I'm a stupid pig" fifteen times, Wen Wen's tears would fall.

Si Yue covered the corners of his lips with a card, and said pretentiously: "If you don't want to be punished, then the one who loses will reward the two who win?"

Wen Wen raised his head, "What reward? We have to decide."

Si Yue looked at Fu Yunruo.

Fu Yunruo couldn't think of asking a child what reward he wanted, so he said, "You said first?"

Si Yue tilted his head, and then said, "Just call me Dad 15 times?"

Wen Wen: "..." With a serious chubby face, he said, "You must be honest and willing to bet." Then he called out fifteen times that I am a big stupid pig.

After Wen Wen shouted, he covered his face and praised himself for his wit. Fortunately, he fulfilled his promise in time. There are only three of them here. It is not the first time to lose face in front of them anyway, otherwise he wants him to shout in front of others. He doesn't want face?

Si Yue: "..." The brat.

Fu Yunruo smiled, but also felt strange in his heart. Wen Wen had already accepted Si Yue's father, so why didn't he want to shout?

Fu Yunruo looked at the time, and there was more than an hour left, and he definitely couldn't continue playing cards to kill time, so he asked Wen Wen, "Should I go to sleep?"

After the lunch break, Wen Wen was in a high mood before, and suddenly joy and sorrow. When he heard the word sleep, he felt sleepy and he couldn't help but yawn.

Upon seeing this, Fu Yun took Wen Wen to the room to rest.

Fu Yunruo embraced Wen Wen, patting his back regularly with the palm of his hand.

Wen Wen is drowsy.

Fu Yunruo asked suddenly: "Why doesn't the baby call Dad?"

The eyelids that Wen Wen was about to close opened instantly. He twisted his small body and pressed his fingers to Fu Yunruo's collar.

After Fu Yunruo waited patiently, he suffocated a sentence for a long time: "I can't call it..."

It's not that he doesn't accept Si Yue, he realizes that he is more afraid of losing him than the grudge deep in his heart. It's hard to have both parents in this life. How can he not cherish it?

He recognized Si Yue, but every time the two words came to his lips, he couldn't speak out.

Wen Wen was depressed.