Chapter 67

Fu Yunruo saw that Qian Shengnan was no longer in sight.

"Shall we go find them?"

Fu Yunruo tried to step on her feet and look forward, but there were so many people she couldn't see familiar people.

She raised her foot and walked forward, unexpectedly being caught by the wrist.

Fu Yunruo looked over in confusion.

Si Yue said: "We'll just wait here, they will come back when they buy something, but we can easily miss it when we go to them."

If Fu Yun thinks about it, it makes sense.

A few of them went after the candied haws, and they wanted to come back soon.

So the two walked to the side where there were few people and stood in a more conspicuous place.

Fu Yunruo realized that Si Yue had been holding her wrist, she moved her hand, and quickly withdrew her hand after the other party released it.

That circle of wrists seemed to be on fire, and a steady stream of heat spread.

If Fu Yun shook his hand unconsciously, he wanted to dissipate the enthusiasm.

Si Yue looked at her sideways, then said affirmatively: "You are hiding from me."

"No, no." Fu Yunruo dodged his eyes, and then made himself seem not guilty at all, "We are friends, why should I hide from you?"

"Really?" Si Yue raised his eyebrows.

"of course!"

"Your flower garden will open in ten days? Will I be honored to attend your opening ceremony?"

"Yes." Fu Yunruo nodded, "but you have to pretend it too." Fu Yunruo glanced at his current dress and thought it was fine now.

On the opening day, passers-by would definitely be onlookers. Fu Yunruo didn't want to cause a sensation because of Si Yue's appearance. Although this was an invisible advertisement, his face was too swagger.

Si Yue couldn't help pressing her head, "Are you despising me?"

Fu Yunruo hurriedly wrote the beginning, "Don't touch it, the hat is going to be crooked."

Si Yue lowly smiled.

Fu Yunruo looked at him suspiciously, and the half-belief in his heart turned into a seven-point affirmation. Si Yue was really interested in her, right?

Should she choose first?

"Mom!" A small, clear voice came over. Fu Yunruo looked back, Wen Wen ran over and said with a little face up, "Where have you been? You will be gone when I turn around!"

Fu Yunruo couldn't help squeezing his chubby face, "I am ashamed to say, who is the one who left his mother and ran away?"

Wen Wen blinked with a guilty conscience, "I went to buy candied haws for my mother."

The uncle selling candied haws followed the flow of people, and they finally caught up.

"Where is the candied haws?" Fu Yunruo looked at his empty hands.

Wen Wen looked back and saw that Sister Tiantian had also walked out of the crowd. He ran over and got two red candied haws, and then ran to Fu Yunruo, "Mom here!"

Fu Yunruo accepted: "Thank you Wen Wen."

Si Yue asked: "Where is mine?"

Wen Wen looked up, hesitated, and then gave him another candied haws, "Uncle here!"