Chapter 20

Fu Yunruo took the child back to the old house.

Aunt Mei and Uncle Guo also followed.

Uncle Mei is also in the yard, obviously also very concerned about Wen Wen. But Wen Wen was asleep now, and everyone did not communicate much, and said a few words in a low voice.

After busy, Aunt Mei asked Fu Yunruo to hurriedly enter the room and said, "Put the temperature on the bed." The weight of the little guy is not light, holding his hands all the time will be very sore and tired, and it is cold outside and the wind is not good.

Fu Yunruo replied and quickly entered the room, leaning over and carefully crying to the sleeping warm bed. As soon as she left her hand, she didn't seem to feel the familiar body temperature. His eyes were still tightly closed, and a cry was made in his mouth. .

Fu Yunruo lay down quickly, put Wen Wen into his arms, humming nursery rhymes, and gently soothing.

Wen Wen calmed down quickly, he was leaning against Fu Yunruo sideways, his little hand gripping her clothes tightly.

Not long after Aunt Mei walked in, holding a cup of fragrant meat porridge, she whispered: "The old man's meat porridge, Yun Ruo, you can drink some."

Fu Yunruo had no appetite at first, but when she smelled the rich smell of meat, her stomach groaned. She hadn't eaten anything since last night, and she was hungry long ago.

"Okay." Fu Yunruo moved his body slightly, half-sit up, first touched Wen Wen with his hand, and after making sure that he hadn't awakened him, he thanked Aunt Mei softly, "Thank you, Aunt Mei, and Uncle Mei for your hard work."

Fu Yunruo took the porcelain cup, stirred it with a porcelain spoon, then scooped it up and put it in his mouth.

The temperature of the meat porridge was just right, and it was delicious when it was eaten in the mouth. She quickly ate the whole cup, and the warm feeling spread from the stomach.

Aunt Mei smiled and watched her finish eating, took the empty porcelain cup, and said Wen, "Yunruo, you and Wen Wen slept for a while, did you not rest last night? Get a good rest."

Fu Yunruo almost stayed up all night, indeed physically and mentally exhausted, she responded in a low voice, watched Aunt Mei walk out gently, carefully closed the door, and then lay down, closed her eyes, and fell asleep with Wen Wen.

It may be a familiar environment. This time Fu Yunruo didn't sleep restlessly, didn't wake up, but did not sleep for a while.

The first time she woke up, she looked at Wen Wen in her arms. Wen Wen also slept relatively peacefully this time, sleeping extremely deep.

Fu Yunruo put her forehead on Wen Wen's small forehead, and her body temperature was not too high. She probed under her small nose with her hand, and the breath she exhaled was not so hot.

Fu Yunruo took his heart immediately, but fortunately, he did not have a fever again.

She heard what seemed to be talking outside, it seemed that Aunt Mei and Uncle Mei were talking.

She felt much better at this time, and wanted to go out for a look, but she couldn't feel relieved, so she didn't go out.

Not long after, Wen Wen half-opened his eyes in a daze, and his listless eyelids opened and closed.

When Fu Yunruo saw this, he knew that he was about to wake up, so he picked him up and walked out quickly.

Wen Wen was still half asleep and half awake. He put both hands on Fu Yunruo's shoulders, and his head was also lying on her shoulders, lethargic.