Chapter 5

Fu Yunruo later realized that his son was becoming lively. He no longer only babbled when he was hungry or urinated, and at other times he was obedient and not disturbing.

At that time, Fu Yunruo still felt that his son was like a girl, worrying about the boy being too quiet, but now he is lively, and at first he thought it was better.

It used to be too quiet, but it made her worry for some reason, but now she loves to cry, and she feels like moving a big rock away.

Only a few days later, Fu Yunruo couldn't bear it, it was too noisy.

Every day seems to have endless words, except for sleeping time, basically only his voice, as if he has ADHD, can't stop for a moment, get tired and fall asleep, only have a moment of peace.

And when he put it in the stroller, he wasn't happy anymore, he had to be held by someone, and others could not hold it, as long as she held it.

Aunt Mei could still hug him before, but now that she hugs him, her small body is straight and she is very resistant. The little guy is really strong, and Fu Yunruo is really afraid that if he doesn't hold him and falls off, he has to hold him.

Recently, babies don’t like to drink milk powder anymore.

After the baby was three months old, Fu Yunruo bought a can of infant milk powder suitable for this age group and fed him once before going to bed at night, and drink breast milk at other times.

After drinking milk powder for the first time, Fu Yunruo felt that the baby would prefer to drink milk powder, but Fu Yunruo heard that breast milk can enhance immunity, so she resolutely only infuse milk powder once a day.

But now, he was very resistant to drinking milk powder, and when she saw that she was going to make milk powder, he was very excited, and she refused to drink it after filling her mouth.

Fu Yunruo was worried about whether the baby was in poor health, so he went to the clinic to see it. The doctor diagnosed that there was no problem.

She saw that she was still drinking breastmilk normally, and her milk fat had not diminished, so she felt relieved. Maybe it's because I think milk powder is not as good as breast milk, and the children's taste changes from time to time.

Fu Yunruo finally realized the hardship of those mothers complaining on the Internet. At that time, she compared her reality with the mothers on the parenting forum, and felt very proud. Her son was the most considerate and well-behaved in the world!

Sure enough, she can't be too bloated. She finally understands what it means to be a little angel when a child falls asleep and a little devil when he wakes up. Fu Yunruo is really hard and happy.

The baby doesn't like playing with toys anymore. Every time she plays with him with toys, Fatty's hands are very resisting and babbles, as if to say that he doesn't like toys.

Fu Yunruo thought he liked the new and tired of the old, so he went to buy new toys. He didn't expect the little baby's voice to become louder, as if he was angry with her.

Chi Wen is indeed angry, this woman is really a prodigal! He didn't know how to save, because he didn't starve to death so quickly for this woman, and to save her some money, he even saved his own rations.

In the end, they bought these useless toys on a large scale.

She just thought that she ran out of money earlier, so she had an excuse to lose him, right?

In this case, it is better to get bored of him earlier and throw him away soon!

Chi Wen deliberately makes noise every day. If he can't hold on as soon as possible, he should be lost as soon as possible. He doesn't care anyway!