Chapter 36

Fu Yunruo brought Wen Wen back to the flower garden early the next morning.

Uncle Guo was very distressed when he saw Wen Wen's little paws wrapped in gauze, and he had to ask the truth. After Fu Yunruo explained, he went to the show crew to settle accounts aggressively, but Fu Yunruo finally stopped him.

Rao scolded for a while. If it weren't for swearing in front of the child, he would have to scold more aggressively.

After Fu Yunruo comforted Uncle Guo, the live broadcast began.

After a day and two nights of fermentation for Liu Zhi's MV promotion, Liu Zhi specifically named Xie Fu Yunruo at the press conference. She also benefited from it. Therefore, the popularity of the live broadcast room rose a little.

Although it is not obvious, in her studio resume, she is also a person who has worked with top streamers, and the benefits are long-lasting.

The eldest lotus petal orchid showed signs of mutation. Fu Yunruo didn't intend to tell the fans that he was uncertain at the beginning, but after confirming, he wanted to surprise them.

However, there were many professional orchid artists among her fans, and they noticed it after a while and asked excitedly on the screen. Since someone mentioned it, Fu Yunruo did not hide it and confirmed the fans' guess.

The fans were stunned. They have been watching the grown-up twelve brothers since they were still seeds, and the boss has mutated!

The boss deserves to be the boss!

For a while, almost everyone's attention was on the boss, and they all wanted to see how the mutated lotus petals turned all sentient beings upside down.

Her private messages are even more lively.

Among her fans, there are many people who love orchids, and many of them are rich. Not long after she first raised orchids, someone wanted to ask her to buy the orchids she raised, but she never sold them.

But now, the price remains high, and these orchids of hers have become star orchids, and each of them has many fans, especially the fans from the videos she made, most of them are the fifth.

If these orchids are formed into a combination, the fifth place will temporarily become the C position. Now, the taciturn boss stands out and becomes the most eye-catching and most promising new star.

In her private messages, most of them wanted to buy lotus petals, but the price was high or low, and the highest price had been set at 10 million, which shows the attractiveness of mutant orchids to Ailan people.

It's no wonder that Brother Chi once sighed with her that the full-time orchid farmer was either too poor to eat the soil or rich to the oil, she really realized it today.

Fu Yunruo declined their purchase request.

She is not short of money now, and she is even more reluctant to sell the orchid she has spent so much effort to cultivate.

After Fu Yunruo responded to some of the fans' consultation messages, the person in charge of the Lanyi Association also came to the door. This time, she wanted her to participate as a video guide for the promotion.

The promotional film not only quotes her video, but also promotes the history of Lan Yi in the form of a blockbuster.

The person in charge thinks that Fu Yunruo's video production is very agile and wants her to guide.

If Fu Yun was quite interested, he naturally agreed.

However, the headquarters of the Orchid Arts Association is in the Imperial Capital, and Fu Yunruo is currently inconvenient to participate on site.