Chapter 119

Chang Zhuyou's face changed.

Fu Yunruo noticed that it was not only the origin of Chang Zhu, but also Fang Wanping and Fu Zonghong.

During this period of time, she had a very relaxed life, except for her troubles.

Fu Yunruo didn't want to pay attention to Chang Zhuyuan originally, but he stared at him with a sense of existence, and it was hard to ignore it.

Fu Yunruo looked at him, but he often stared at him in a daze?

Si Yue noticed Fu Yunruo's sight, blocking his side directly, and seeing Fu Yunruo look over and said solemnly, "Look at me, I'm more handsome."

Fu Yunruo: "..." She was silent and laughed loudly.

Then Fu Yunruo looked away and turned to Fang Xueruo.

I haven't seen it for a while. Fang Xueruo, who has been detained for a month in the detention center, looks a lot more haggard, and feels more weak than I can see.

Maybe it was because no matter who used his force, Jiang Fangxueruo couldn't get it out, so there was more melancholy between her eyebrows.

To be honest, Fu Yunruo was very surprised, she thought she could not get justice at all.

After all, this was the original heroine, and a behemoth like the Chang family escorted her. She thought Fang Xueruo would come out soon.

Maybe it was Si Yue who saw her worries and only said that it was handed over to him, and since then she hasn't made her worry about it. She heard some progress from Brother Yuan from time to time.

Thinking of this, Fu Yunruo couldn't help but look at Si Yue more.

In the past, she thought that the male and female leaders were the illegitimate children of God, but now, I am afraid that Si Yue is the real son.

The blame has no choice but to care whether it is the original or in the unrecognizable world after she came, Chang Zhuyou and Fang Xueruo are not in Si Yue's hands, Tao Delong.

As long as God can handle it clearly, there is still a difference between this son and the bastard.

So, she is hugging her son's golden thigh?

Fang Xueruo looked a little excited when she saw Fu Yunruo.

She begged to see Fu Yunruo, she wanted to apologize to Fu Yunruo, wanted her to forgive and give up her accountability, but she never responded.

The last time her mother came to see her, she told her a thunderbolt, that her mother and uncle divorced!

Fang Xueruo felt that the sky was falling, and his uncle divorced his mother, indicating that not only would he not care about her anymore, he also blamed his mother.

She can see how much her mother spends to keep Madam Fu's position.

And watching her mother take control of her uncle step by step, so that his mind is basically on her, and only mother is clean beside her. She is very contented in her heart, imitating her subconsciously, and knowing what she can touch. Chang Zhuyou's favorite preference, the best and the best in the circle, then brought him step by step...

Since the uncle will be out of the control of the mother, how often?

Fang Xueruo was flustered.

She has only him now, and if she loses him, she will really be over.

Fang Xueruo looked at Chang Zhuyou's eyes, still wanting to talk, she wanted to weep, and was so wronged.

Chang Zhuyou felt so distressed, he couldn't wait to hold Fang Xueruo in his arms immediately to comfort him.