Chapter 3

In the summer, the morning is always bright.

Maybe it was because I slept a little during the nap yesterday, and Fu Yunruo got up earlier today.

She looked at the baby, and got out of bed lightly before waking up.

She put a pillow on the edge of the bed and went out.

Now the baby can't even turn over, and he sleeps in the bed, so he doesn't have to worry about falling off.

Fu Yunruo left the door of the room open and he was outside the house. He had just made breakfast. During the period, he cleaned up the yard and went in to see if the baby was awake.

Sure enough, after she went in, the baby had already woke up, amusing herself in the bed without being noisy.

With a baby for more than three months, Fu Yunruo also knows some of the baby's habits.

No matter how fast the baby sleeps, as long as she is not with her, he will wake up soon.

Fu Yunruo smiled and hugged the baby, "Good morning baby! Today's baby is even cuter!"

Fu Yunruo spoke softly, tidying up the baby with his hands and feet quickly, fed him, and then put him in the stroller.

One of the most well-behaved babies is that they don’t have to hold them all the time. The little guy is sturdy and has sore hands after holding them for a long time, so she often puts them on the stroller and stays nearby. The baby is very quiet. Be well-behaved and won't make trouble.

Fu Yunruo had just washed the dishes after eating breakfast, and heard a voice outside the courtyard, "Ruoruo, are you there?"

"Aunt Mei, I'm here." Fu Yunruo replied with a slight increase in volume.

Aunt Mei entered the courtyard soon, she smiled and said, "Guess you are asleep at this time."

Fu Yunruo pursed his lips and smiled, not very embarrassed.

"Have you had breakfast? I cooked porridge."

"You have to eat, you don't need to care about me." Aunt Mei looked at the vegetable fields and walked over and said, "Don't you want to dry the vegetables? I have nothing to do today."

Aunt May bent down to pull the mustard greens.

Fu Yunruo's eyes lit up and she said sweetly, "Thank you Aunt Mei!" Then he was about to go and draw vegetables together.

Aunt Mei shook her hand to Fu Yunruo, "Go and get a basket."

So Fu Yunruo went to the kitchen to get a basket.

The two of them worked together, pulled out the dishes and passed the water, and then carried them to the kitchen.

Fu Yunruo took off the straw hat, although it blocked the direct light, it was still flushed, but she didn't care. She wiped a sweat, thinking that it would become delicious, she was full of motivation.

In the kitchen, Fu Yunruo was sitting in front of the earthen stove and burning the fire, while Aunt Mei stood by the stove, putting mustard greens into the big iron pan with boiling water.

There is a baby carriage next to her, with her back facing the stove, so there is no need to worry about boiling water splashing on the child.

The baby is too attached to Fu Yunruo, as soon as she has a sign of leaving the range of his perception, her **** eyes will chase her.

It's not noisy, just looking at you so quietly, I feel that people feel softened, and feel that it is a sin to leave the baby alone.

"Has the child's name been taken?" Aunt Mei asked casually while boiling the vegetables.