Chapter 13

Yuan Xin pushed the door in, and as soon as he looked up, he saw a man in a casual suit leaning on a black office chair, a pair of long legs with nowhere to put on the table top, his head resting on the back of the chair, raised up. A book covered his face.

Hearing the movement at the door, the man didn't make any movement, as if he hadn't heard it in a deep sleep.

Yuan Xin was not in a hurry, he put the potted plant on the table, and took out one, two or three scripts from his briefcase without delay and put them on the table.

Then knocked on the table, "This is a good script I picked out recently. See which one do you want to play?"

After a while, slender fingers took down the book, revealing a handsome face.

The man lay languidly, his eyelids lifted, and he said casually, "The flower is dead..."

Halfway through the conversation, his eyes inadvertently swept over the potted plants placed on the tabletop, and a pot of green bluegrass came into view.

So the conversation changed naturally, "I especially need work to ease the sadness."

Yuan Xin held his head high, knowing he could cure this ancestor, and pushed the script over.

Si Yue swept his gaze randomly, then pointed to one of them, "That's it."

Yuan Xin picked it up and took a look, then nodded in agreement, "Yes, I will contact the director, and the others will be pushed for you."

"This crew will officially start up in half a month. You have to join the crew on time and send you the complete script later. During this period of time, you will think about it so that you don't lose my face when you make a fool of yourself."

Si Yue sighed, "Can't you say something nice?" See if this is human? He is a coherent winner of the Golden Horse actor, how could he overturn in acting?

Yuan Xin screamed, expressing his merciless mockery of Si Yue.

Si Yue's eyes stuck to the potted plant again, "Chi Weicheng is back?"

"Come back, you..." Yuan Xin was about to continue speaking when he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Yuan Xin looked at the door and said, "Come in."

A secretary with exquisite makeup in high heels opened the door and walked in, formulating: "Emperor Si, Brother Yuan, Miss Fang Xueruo is here, she wants to see Emperor Si."

The woman tried her best to act as if she was doing business, but her gaze fell on Si Yue's face, her cheeks were red and pink.

That handsome face is so lethal to a woman, it is dazzling.

"Why is she here again?" Yuan Xin frowned upon hearing the name.

This word is cleverly said, indicating that this is not the first time she has come here, and can see their attitude towards this.

Si Yue's eyebrows flashed with impatience, "No see."

Yuan Xin had no objection, and he said to the woman: "Just say that King Si is not here, let her make an appointment with me and come back."

"Okay." The woman nodded in response, couldn't help but look at Emperor Si Ying a few more times before leaving the door blushing.

Yuan Xin sighed and said, "You scourge." Can these girls not look at the essence? Appearance will blind your eyes.

"intrinsic."

Si Yue took his long legs away, walked around the table, walked to Yuanxin's side, naturally took the potted plants away, and turned around to leave the office.