Chapter 49

"Ruoruo has taken care of the hard-working folks these years." Fang Wanping's voice was full of gratitude.

The villagers still did not let go of their guard.

Ruo Ruo's life experience is circulated on the Internet, and the villagers already know it very clearly, and even make Ruo Ruo's brain a little pitiful.

If you have a stepmother, you will have a stepdad. Isn't it just a little pitiful?

Aunt Mei said faintly, and looked at this glamorous woman with sharp eyes, "You are Ruoruo that black-hearted stepmother!"

Fang Wanping's expression was helpless, and the hearts of the people were biased. They got along with Yun Ruo for a long time and got closer, and understood their feelings of maintaining Yun Ruo. Since ancient times, they have been difficult for stepmothers. She explained that she would only be regarded as sophistry.

Fu Zonghong stared at the old woman in dissatisfaction, "How do you talk?"

Fu Zonghong has been in a high position all the year round, full of momentum, and he looks dazed, "Is that unfilial girl talking bad about stepmother everywhere?"

"who are you?"

"I am her father!"

Aunt Mei, akimbo, said loudly, "If our family is gentle and beautiful, she never tells people right and wrong behind her back. She has never said that you are wrong before us. Based on your current attitude, you know if you are here. How much wronged!"

Fang Wanping patted Fu Zonghong’s hand to signal him not to care. Even if the other person pointed to her nose and cursed, she still kept her posture very low. “We are the elders too. We didn’t communicate well with the children and let her leave home in anger It’s not ours after leaving for more than four years."

"Anyway, Yun Ruo is also Lao Fu's daughter. I hope that the folks can let us meet her and have a good conversation. Over the past four years, watching Lao Fu care about the children, I feel uncomfortable..."

Fang Wanping said sincerely: "As long as she can understand her father, I will apologize to Yun Ruo..."

Aunt Mei sighed, "It seems like she is wronged, who is suffering here? You are the one who is driving her away from home?"

"She will die if she doesn't leave!"

Fang Wanping frowned, "We don't know that Yun Ruo has such a misunderstanding of us, but this is a society under the rule of law. Whoever dares to easily harm others' lives is going to jail..."

A middle-aged man hesitated, and said to Aunt Mei: "Sister-in-law, are there any misunderstandings in this?" Ruoruo didn't look like this stepmother would be a stepdaughter.

"Hey, did you forget about that Yingzi in town seven years ago?"

After being reminded by the villagers, everyone remembered.

Yingzi was also under the stepmother for many years. In the beginning, it was how good he was to the stepdaughter in front of outsiders. The neighbors were also deceived. Then the failure revealed that they were shocked.

The stepmother looked weak and kind in front of outsiders.

Later, I learned that Yingzi was stabbed by her stepmother every day, and she would beat and scold her when she closed the door. She did all the work.

Only when the truth came to light, Yingzi had jumped into the river, and the man could not be rescued. After an autopsy, it was found that there were pinholes all over his body. The police said that he had been abused for many years.