Chapter 110

The nurse at the front desk put the phone back and said apologetically: "Sorry, sir, the patient does not accept visits."

Fu Zonghong did not expect that he was rejected. He was a little frustrated, but he was not reconciled. "Thank you for asking me again. I won't leave without seeing people."

The young lady at the front desk hesitated, "This..."

In the end she called again, "Miss Fu, Mr. Fu wants to visit the patient, you see..."

"It's not very convenient here, please let him go back."

Then the sound changed to a beep.

The front desk is helpless, "Mr. Fu, do you think?"

Fu Zonghong frowned, then asked the front desk: "How is Wen Wen's injury?"

"Sorry, we have no right to inform the patient's privacy."

Fu Zonghong’s annual routine check-ups are in this hospital, and he also knows the rules of this hospital. After asking nothing, he first tried to call Fu Yunruo, but he didn’t get through. Finally, his face was ugly and said: "I don’t Comfortable, please go through the hospitalization for me."

Young lady at the front desk: "..."

After seeing the doctor in the hospital, Fu Zonghong was finally admitted to the hospital because his health was indeed not very good and he needed to be hospitalized for examination.

Fu Zonghong has recently felt powerless. His health has not been very good in the past few years. He has problems of various sizes and problems. He has only checked his body regularly and controlled it well, but his body cannot fluctuate too much. Today's things are for him. The impact was so great that he couldn't vent a fire in his heart.

But the most important thing now is that he wants to see Wen Wen, but his body is second.

If he couldn't find out from the inside, Fu Zonghong called the special assistant and asked him to find out what he could, and then went outside to try his luck.

Fu Yunruo naturally didn't know that Fu Zonghong was admitted to the hospital in order to see Wen Wen and the others, and she played with Wen Wen.

However, Si Yue needs to lie down and recuperate these days. In order to avoid Si Yue being lonely and bored, Fu Yunruo always brings warmth.

Fu Yunruo couldn't be free at night. After her mobile phone was turned on again, the mobile phone vibrated constantly, a message was swiped out, and there were dozens of missed calls.

Many of them turned to WeChat to send a message to inquire after making a call and not getting through.

Fu Yunruo also saw more than a dozen missed calls from Aunt Mei and the others.

Fu Yunruo immediately made a video call and asked Wen Wen to watch the video together to prevent them from worrying.

As soon as she called, the connection was immediately connected, and the anxious faces of Aunt Mei and Uncle Mei were displayed on the screen.

"Ruoruo, what's the matter? It was said that Wen Wen was injured on the Internet? How are things now?" Fu Yunruo quickly calmed down, "Aunt Mei, Uncle Mei, don't worry, Wen Wen is okay, don't believe me, look!"

Fu Yunruo turned the camera at Wen Wen, Wen Wen looked at the camera, and obediently shouted "Grandpa Mei and Grandma Mei."

Aunt Mei Shumei leaned closer, trying hard to see Wen Wen more clearly.

Fu Yunruo understood their intentions. Zoom out the camera and let Wen Wen take his whole body into the lens. Wen Wen slowly turned around two times before approaching. She said cutely, "Grandpa Mei, Grandma Mei, I'm fine! Don't worry~"