Chapter 35

Under the high-definition camera, a girl with a bamboo basket in her hand walked towards them slowly, her retro dress swayed slightly, and a group of children circled her with innocent smiles.

The sun shone on her delicate white face, as if a golden light.

The audience only thought of one word when they looked up.

Ten thousand years at a glance.

Fu Yunruo was holding the bamboo basket, and his full attention was on the children running around her chasing each other.

Seeing the carefree smiles of the children, she unconsciously smiled, her smile warm and pure.

Seeing the children suddenly stop and look forward, she also raised her eyes to look over.

Not far away, Si Yue was standing with a familiar male celebrity. The photographer was also there, and he was filming the show.

She stopped, thinking that she could not disturb other people's shooting, so she didn't go over to say hello to Si Yue, and said to the children: "Let's go around here."

Wen Wen saw Si Yue and the others doing a live show, and she was nervous watching her mother. She wished her mother to leave quickly, and when she heard her talking, he quickly took her skirt and walked around.

Si Yue saw Fu Yunruo and a group of children appear while the camera was facing them, frowning, and one stop directly blocking the camera, then faintly glanced at the camera assistant.

Wen Wen had said that Si Yue didn't want Fu Yunruo to be irrationally attacked by Fang Xueruo's brain-dead fans if his mother was not allowed to appear on the scene.

The camera assistant reacted and quickly moved the lens away.

The audience watching in Si Yue's live broadcast room was obsessed with the beautiful scene when suddenly the camera was blocked by a wide back.

The audience made regretful voices, and then one after another said to tell Si Yue not to block the camera, they want to see the fairy sister!

In the end, Si Yue did not block the camera, but there was no young lady on the screen.

[Photographer, take a photo of Miss Sister! I'll add chicken drumsticks for you! 】

[Oh, I haven’t seen enough, it’s cruel! 】

[Fortunately, I cut the picture wisely HHH]

[Hand over the picture without killing it! 】

No matter how the audience wailed, the camera shot Si Yue firmly and the scenery.

[Sisters, you can watch the live broadcast of Weng Huaibei next door! ! ! 】

It turned out that the photographer over there also noticed the group of people who appeared, and quickly moved the lens over.

The audience saw the super-conspicuous barrage and thought that Weng Huaibei was also on the scene, and immediately swarmed over. The number of viewers on Si Yue's side dropped sharply, and Weng Huaibei's side skyrocketed.

Weng Huaibei also saw the girl walking by, wearing ordinary clothes, which could not conceal her outstanding appearance.

In terms of appearance and temperament, it seems to be above Fang Xueruo.

There was surprise in his eyes.

It even gave birth to a thought that those children said right, but the thought just passed away.

How could an ordinary girl in the country compare to Fang Xueruo with golden branches and jade leaves?

There are also many fans of Weng Huaibei who like Fang Xueruo. As much as the ridicule before, there will be more faces now.