Chapter 28

"Different Life" is one of the hottest variety shows in recent years. Now the latest issue has two big celebrities joining in, making it one of the most popular variety shows this year.

The theme of this episode is Returning to the Garden, focusing on leisure travel and doing simple tasks.

The reason is that the guests worked hard after shooting so many periods, and this period is mainly to relax them.

Of course, this is the saying to the guests. The urination of the program group will definitely not make them so easy.

After the guests officially met and exchanged greetings, they boarded the show crew car and headed to their destination.

Five cars of the same model lined up in a row and drove in the same direction, followed by several cars, which was quite spectacular.

Two guests are sitting in the car of each program group.

Si Yue sat with He Ling, the eldest brother among the permanent guests.

Although He Ling is not as big as Si Yue, he is the big brother in the entertainment industry. After noticing Si Yue's approachable attitude, he talked very comfortably.

There are six regular guests in the program, and two special guests will be invited to shoot for half a month in each session.

The resident guest boss, He Ling, is a veteran actor, forty-eight years old this year, and a mature and stable elder brother.

The second child, Ouyang Xingheng, is in charge of the IQ in the group, is humorous, and likes to make serious jokes. He rides in the same car with the cute fourth Xin Xu.

The long road was long, and the two bored people in the car made serious jokes to see who made the first laugh. They fought each other and didn't make each other laugh first, but made the audience laugh.

The youngest third, He Daosheng, is an entertainer who debuted live. Sitting with Huaibei, a five-star man with a straightforward personality, there are endless topics to talk about.

The sixth child is Hua Cai Cai and the only girl in the group. She sat with the special guest Fang Xueruo.

Fang Xueruo chatted with Hua Cai Cai in an approachable way, but the result was always choked by Hua Cai Cai, who was like the reincarnation of a tongjing.

Fang Xueruo's snowballs felt distressed, and began to criticize Hua Cai Cai in the comment area for deliberately letting Xuexue not get off the stage and bullying the guests.

There are also many fans of Hua Cai Cai. Everyone loves to watch her wonderful remarks against others. As soon as Fang Xueruo's fans attack her idol, the Rainbows immediately quit and responded quickly.

Although there are not as many fans of Hua Cai Cai than Fang Xueruo's fans, they follow idols, all of them are like the reincarnation of levers, playing less and more without losing the wind.

In the end, due to the bumpy road, Fang Xueruo had motion sickness symptoms, which seemed to be very uncomfortable, and the snowballs were covered with distressed barrage, but they were not torn so bloody.

At the beginning of the live broadcast of the show, it was the county town where they were going, but after five or six hours' drive from where they were going, the car swayed along the mountain road.

Weng Huaibei looked at the deserted mountains and ridges outside the car window, and said anxiously: "Isn't the program group trying to sell us?"

The old **** He Daosheng was there, "What you are afraid of, if you want to sell, you must first sell Brother Yue."