Chapter 42

Fang Xueruo thought that the image she had worked so hard for for many years had collapsed and the popularity of passersby had been corrupted.

Unexpectedly, it could be even worse.

The agent called again. They were originally negotiating with a brand endorsement. When they were about to sign the contract, the brand owner repented, saying that Fang Xueruo's image did not meet their brand requirements.

It also meant something on the Internet.

This endorsement was originally stable, and online fans have been proud to show off with this for a long time. Now they are replacing Xia Wanning, who has been underneath by Fang Xueruo. You can imagine how ridiculous netizens will be after this news comes out.

This doesn't stop there. Several brands that Fang Xueruo has endorsed have found that Fang Xueruo's negative image has affected their brands, and they need to pay them compensation for losses according to the contract.

Fang Xueruo's eyes fell cold after hearing this, "What did the company say?"

"The company must have done its best to protect you. It is now pacifying the brand owners, promising that this matter will be dealt with soon and will clarify the rumors on the Internet."

Chang's family is the company's major shareholder, and Fang Xueruo is the wife of Chang's young master who has never been through the door. Of course, she can only do her best to protect her.

It's just a matter on the Internet, and their company hasn't thought of a way to suppress it.

Except for some people who took the opportunity to fish in troubled waters, there are obviously two groups of people on the Internet who are secretly contributing to the flames. One group of people knows that the other party is also frank and unconcealed. It is the fan group of Fu Yunruo.

Because some of these people have to respect even the Chang family, so many people unite, let alone the company, even the Chang family and the Fu family can't afford it.

They can only negotiate with each other and seek peace.

It's just that they don't give face at all, and they only seek justice for Fu Yunruo.

There is another force, they haven't found out so far, and they don't know how to negotiate.

Hearing what Fang Xueruo meant, it was Si Yue's hand.

The agent was a little unbelievable. Didn't Si Yue say that he came from an average well-off family? Will there be such a big deal?

She is more inclined to take advantage of Apple Entertainment.

You must know that because they have similar development models and are competitors, they have always been incompatible with each other. It is normal to take this opportunity to step on them.

The company also has this idea.

It's just that now things are getting worse and worse, their public relations are not enough.

Fang Xueruo was still waiting to speak when suddenly the door of the room was banged.

She opened the door, saw the landlord, a trace of impatience flashed in her heart, and asked softly on her face, "Is there anything wrong?"

However, the homeowner, who has always been kind and enthusiastic, had a fierce look at this time, and said with a rough voice like a duck: "Walk around, you are not welcome at my house!"

Fang Xueruo was stunned: "What?"

However, the homeowner was very disdainful to talk to her, and rudely packed her things in twos or twos, pushed out of the house with luggage, sipped, and slammed the door.