Chapter 99

If Fu Yun thinks of a more unreasonable place, that is, why can Si Yue not let the male and female protagonists of Uehara work?

She hadn't thought about it in depth before. After all, there are many unreasonable places in a novel, maybe just to set up such a super boss character in the entertainment industry.

It's just that if you are just a bigwig in the entertainment industry, will you have such a great ability?

Fu Yunruo's heart was full of doubts.

Since knowing that Fang Xueruo's status in the entertainment industry has declined, her reputation is not good, and that her fans have caused a lot of resources to be stuck, Fu Yunruo occasionally ponders a question.

Is the halo of the heroine gone? According to the urination of the previous plot, anyone who opposes the male and female lead will not end well.

But now, she has already offended the male and female masters to death. She is fine, and her career is in full swing now, and she has not been affected at all.

Si Yue is also... From the beginning, he never suffered from them.

Fu Yunruo recalled the plot in the book, now it is only a few chapters to the end of the plot.

Fang Xueruo is pregnant, Fengzi gets married, and finally ends with the wedding of the century.

She doesn't know the exact time, but calculate it, it is probably this year...

"Ruo Ruo..."

Seeing Fu Yunruo talking, Si Yue suddenly started to stun and shouted with concern.

Fu Yunruo recovered, "Huh?"

"what happened?"

She shook her head, "Nothing."

Fu Yunruo wanted to ask about Si Yue's life experience, but he felt too abrupt and didn't ask anything in the end.

Wen Wen was very resistant to the etiquette teacher. He vowed that he would not study and make trouble, so that he would not be arranged by Si Yue.

If Fu Yun did not intervene, she knew it was good for Wen Wen, but on the one hand, she felt that Wen Wen was too young, and it was too stressful to learn so many courses at once. She just wanted Wen Wen to spend her childhood easily and happily, if he really didn’t. I'm happy, I'll be more sensible in a year or two, it's not too late.

However, these two teachers are very capable, and within two days they aroused Wen Wen's interest and let him learn actively.

The teachers didn't ask Wen Wen to remember, they just spent two hours teaching every day. Under the influence of ears and eyes, they slowly integrated the etiquette habits into the bones unconsciously.

Because there is no requirement, there are only lectures every day, and there are many vivid examples. Just like listening to a story, occasionally playing around as a demonstration, Wen Wen followed the imitating enthusiastically, and indeed learned very easily.

As for the effect, I didn't see any results in just a few days, but I don't know if Fu Yunruo waited for the illusion, I always felt that Wen Wen's temperament looked a little different.

If Fu Yun saw this, he had no more comment. She recalled the Fu family's etiquette teacher in the depths of her memory...such a comparison, it was scumbags.

Learning the piano is also a very enjoyable process. Wen Wen's brain turns quickly and he learns quickly. At first, he felt that two hours of learning a day was too short. He wanted to make it longer. If Fu Yunruo didn't limit his time, he would have liked it. Sitting at the piano one day.