Chapter 2

Chi Wen woke up from a sleepy dream, staring at the naive gauze tent, the room was quiet, he subconsciously wanted to cry a few times, but he stopped in time.

As a three-month-old baby with an adult mind, he will not cry as a normal child does it when he wakes up.

He struggled to pull his hand out of the not tight swaddle, his **** eyes blinked, serious thinking.

Where did that woman go?

As he thought, he subconsciously stuffed the chubby hand into his mouth with gusto.

The transparent liquid came out from the corners of his mouth, Chi Wen's small body stiffened, and he took out his wet hands casually, and rubbed his saliva.

Suddenly, his small face wrinkled, his white cheeks flushed red, trying to control his body reaction, but something still flowed out.

Chi Wen couldn't help it anymore, and began to scream.

Soon there was movement coming from outside the door, coming into the room and walking towards him.

"Baby wakes up?"

Fu Yunruo smiled, picked up the baby, familiarly bumped it, coaxed, and walked out, "Go hush first."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mom will change you a clean diaper!"

Why must such things be said? He doesn't want face? Chi Wen was fiddled with by a woman, his face looked broken.

In fact, if you adapt to this kind of thing, you get used to it... right?

The small mouth was suddenly tucked into a soft pacifier, and he subconsciously sucked.

warm water?

He took a few more sips, he was thirsty, and howling was too much for his throat and needed moisturizing.

After drinking the water, the woman hung colorful bells on the top of his stroller, which jingled after shaking.

He dismissed it, took one look and didn't look at the second one. Is he such a naive person?

Chi Wen was in good spirits at this time, he was lying on his back, his sight was just in sight of the woman, so he looked at her intently.

Of course, it must be emphasized that it is not that he wants to see her, but that the bones of his small body are still soft, and he can't even move his head. It is not what he wants to see.

Fu Yunruo picked up the baby, put it in the stroller, and pushed it out into the yard.

Today is a cloudy day, the temperature is not high, and there is no wind. The children can be left in the yard, and she can see it as soon as she looks up.

Fu Yunruo went to pick vegetables in the vegetable field, and it was noon immediately, and she was going to fry some green vegetables.

The bone soup was already stewed in the kitchen, and she had enough for herself.

After picking the vegetables, Fu Yunruo looked at a row of mustard greens. It was time to put them away and dry them, she thought.

She went to the faucet and shook the water to wash the vegetables, went to the kitchen to fry a plate of green vegetables, and settled on lunch with bone broth, and also settled lunch for the baby.

She added some salt to the bone soup she had left in the pot, then put it in a thermos, and was going to take it to Aunt Mei.

Because she is still feeding the baby, the food in her mouth is relatively mild, while Aunt Mei's taste is stronger.