Chapter 68

The cries of the children shook the sky, one after another, and the lingering sound continued.

Fu Yunruo looked down at his child.

Children all have a herd mentality. One child cries and other children cry.

But Wen Wen was not affected at all, his little expression was cool.

Teacher Su hurriedly coaxed the children. She and the life teacher were extremely experienced and could see which ones were really crying and which ones were herd, and quickly coaxed a group of children.

Kang Kang, who was crying loudest, reluctantly stopped crying, but when he saw his father was leaving, he suddenly narrowed his mouth and continued to howl.

He doesn't want to go to kindergarten!

The children who just stopped have to continue to cry.

Kangkang's father was hurt by the howling brain, and then he said to Kangkang: "You don't think your brother is crying, are you embarrassed to cry?"

Kang Kang, who raised his head and closed his eyes and howling, opened his eyes when he heard the words and saw his little brother curiously looking at him.

The little brother looks better than the most beautiful little princess he has ever seen.

Kangkang sniffed, a tearful tear, and then walked over without seeing anything, and took Wen Wen's hand, "Brother, brother, my name is Kangkang, what's your name?"

"My name is Wen Wen." Wen Wen raised his head, feeling slightly depressed. He found that the children in the class seemed to be taller than him.

When will he grow up? Too sad.

"Brother Wen Wen!" When Kang Kang saw such a beautiful little brother, he immediately put aside the idea of ​​not going to kindergarten, and took Wen Wen to the classroom.

Wen Wen Chao Fu Yunruo waved their hands and followed Kang Kang into the classroom.

"Mom, go back, come and pick me up this afternoon."

"Brother, sit here!" Kangkang's seat was next to him. He also took his seat and said happily, "I will sit with my brother. Don't worry, I will cover you in kindergarten from now on!"

A little girl with her head bowed and wearing a pink sweater and gauze skirt playing with a doll, raised her head and looked over.

"You look like my male god!" Lele looked at him curiously, and said with a grin: "My male **** is Wen Wen, what is your name?"

Kangkang said to Lele: "My younger brother is Wen Wen!"

"You look like my male god, even your name!" Lele clapped her hands happily.

"Let me tell you, my male **** Wen Wen is the most beautiful little prince. When I grow up, I will marry him!"

Lele only remembered that she had liked a little male **** on TV before, but he hadn't seen anyone in half a year. The child had forgotten about his sexuality, and now he still remembers the appearance and name of the little male god. It is already true love.

Wen Wen: "..."

Lele said very loudly. I didn’t expect that there was Wen Wen’s little fan in the classroom. A chubby little girl said loudly: "Wen Wen will not marry you! He will marry me when he grows up, because I am The most beautiful little princess!"

"I am the most beautiful little princess!" Lele retorted with her arms akimbo.

"My mother said I am!"