Chapter 58

The red car stopped in a beautiful residential area.

Tian Tian drove them directly back to where she lived.

She bought a two-bedroom and one-living house in the Imperial Capital two years ago. The area is small, but she lives by herself and is very rich.

She had already cleaned up the guest room. Fu Yunruo and Wen Wen stayed in the guest room temporarily, and Qian Shengnan stayed with her.

"The house is a bit small, don't mind it."

"Why?" Fu Yunruo observed for a while and praised, "Is this house structure designed by you? It looks very warm and comfortable."

The sweet house is very warmly decorated, and the design looks very tall, not small at all. Seeing everyone feel comfortable, and you can see the beautiful scenery outside the balcony.

Although less than 90 square meters, she struggled with a house and a car in the imperial capital at a young age, so many people may not be able to achieve her achievement for decades. It is very powerful.

Tiantian smiled and said: "How can I design? I asked a well-known interior designer to help design." For this, she spent a lot of design service fees, but in order to live comfortably, she gritted her teeth no matter how heartbroken. Looking at it now, the money is well spent.

"The bathroom is here." Tian Tian briefly introduced, "I bought a few sets of daily necessities and will use them."

Fu Yunruo took a look, and there were four sets of toothbrush and cup utensils on the wash table. One set of sky blue children's utensils was prepared for warming at first glance. Several brand-new towels were hung on the hooks on the bathroom wall.

"You take a shower and then take a break. I have scheduled an inspection at ten o'clock tomorrow morning. No hurry."

Tiantian knew that they were tired at the moment, so she let them take a bath, then lay down for a while, and then went out to eat to catch the wind and dust for them when they got over.

She felt exhausted every time she took the long-distance bus, so she felt the same.

Fu Yunruo nodded, did not refuse, and was really tired after driving for two or three days.

Fu Yunruo first took a bath for Wen Wen, and then went to himself.

After taking a shower, the whole person feels much more comfortable, just like washing the whole body tired.

Sweet and not idle, washed a lot of fruits, and there are many delicious desserts on the coffee table in the living room.

Wen Wen sat on the sofa and looked at the TV screen hanging on the opposite wall with SpongeBob on it.

Wen Wen felt naive, then watched with gusto.

Fu Yunruo's hair had just been dried. Her hair was thick and black, and it reached her waist. It was inconvenient to spread out and hang on her chest, so she tied it loosely at the top half of her palm.

"Mom, this snack is delicious!" Wen Wen saw Fu Yunruo coming over and quickly shared with her.

Tian Tian poured a glass of warm water for Fu Yunruo, and then sat down, "This dessert was brought back by a friend of mine from abroad. It is said to be a famous local cake."

Because they knew that if Fu Yun and the others were coming over, they specially kept it and didn't want to eat.

Wen Wen hurriedly handed a piece to Sister Tiantian, "Sister Tiantian, eat it."