Chapter 31

Early the next morning, Wen Wen had to go back to the village.

If Fu Yun couldn't leave the live broadcast, he could only ask Uncle Guo to help send Wen Wen to Mei's house.

Looking at the little back of Wen Wen leaving happily, she finally experienced the sense of disappointment that the child was full of wings and was about to fly away from the family and brave the world and no longer needed her mother.

Obviously sticking to her before, the baby is only four years old, so I don’t need her anymore? Sad and sad...

Wen Wen didn't know his mother's sadness and loss, and was sent to the door of Mei's courtyard. He numbly climbed out of the car and waved his fat paw cleverly: "Goodbye Guo.

Then turned around and stepped on his short legs, pushed open the courtyard door and ran in.

Si Yue was stretching his muscles and bones in the yard, chatting casually with the camera assistant who was shooting.

Seeing the jubilant little dumpling, he smiled, "Little guy, come here."

Wen Wen looked at the live broadcast camera, carefully walked around the front, and then stood in a position that was not photographed by the camera but was closest to Si Yue, raised his head and greeted Si Yue in a milky voice: "Uncle Yue morning it is good."

Turning his head to look at the photographer as if there is no sense of existence, "Uncle early."

"Wen Wen too early." Si Yue's voice was unconsciously softer, "You came so early, did your mother send you here?" He heard the sound of the tram outside.

Wen Wen shook his head, "No, Grandpa Guo sent me here."

"I'm going for a walk, do you want to come?"

Wen Wen said loudly: "Yes!"

One year old and one child left the yard and walked along the path towards the field.

The rice grains are sinking heavily, and some are already full of golden yellow. It is almost the harvest season. Seeing these will always make people feel the joy of harvest.

Taking care of the children's short legs, Si Yue walked slowly, but Wen Wen still walked fast. He took one step, and he had to take three steps.

Wen Wen looked up for a while, feeling that his neck was sore.

From his point of view, Si Yue is really tall, like a giant, taller than him when he grows up, he estimates it is about 1.8 meters.

He looked enviously at those long, straight and long legs, and then at his short legs, the huge gap between Bibi and Bibi, he only reached his knees a little bit... if he could grow to this height in the future All right.

As he was thinking about it, he suddenly raised his gaze again and again. Wen Wen was taken aback for a moment, and the little hand subconsciously supported the big hand holding him.

"What is Wen Wen thinking?"

Si Yue walked for a while, and found that the little guy jumping behind him suddenly stopped, his eyes blanked in a daze.

Si Yue thought he was tired from walking, so he didn't feel embarrassed by his short legs. He turned around and leaned over to lift him up and put him on his shoulders, and then continued walking.

Wen Wen said with a serious expression: "I want to grow up quickly." He turned to look at Si Yue, and said admiringly, "I want to grow as tall as you."

Si Yue encouraged: "Yes, as long as you eat vegetables well, you will surely grow to be as tall as me in the future."

"I'm too short now." Wen Wen sighed. Although he is confident, being shorter than his peers at the moment always makes him depressed.