Chapter 43

Fu Yunruo was puzzled, "Mr. Yue, are you?"

Si Yue walked in with his luggage and said lightly: "Be a bodyguard."

Fu Yunruo: "..." She almost choked on her own saliva, she said with difficulty, "Mr. Yue, Wen Wen's words can't be taken seriously, you really don't have to be like this..."

Si Yue raised his eyebrows.

Is this the rhythm of living under the same roof? She felt so embarrassed that she had to say clearly: "We, widows and orphans, are really not suitable for a foreigner to live in."

Under this melon field, she can't tell even if she has a few mouths, she doesn't want the villagers to misunderstand that she is getting married...

Si Yue said, "Then I live in Mei's house too far away to protect you in time, this bodyguard will be incompetent."

He said awe-inspiringly: "We sit upright, and a word or two of other people's gossip will not affect much."

Fu Yunruo: "..." She was extremely distressed. She didn't want Si Yue to live in. Of course it was not unwelcome, but it was really inappropriate.

It happened that he held Wen Wen's gold medal Lingjian in his hand.

Fu Yunruo thinks of the bear child who had been thinking about it in the room, and he only felt a pain in his brain.

Wen Wen heard Si Yue's voice, and suddenly pricked his ears to listen.

He was eager to run out, but he is still "punished" now! The short legs moved around, and finally stood obediently.

Alas, he sacrificed a lot for his mother and had to stand fine.

Si Yue walked in and saw the little guy standing against the wall with his head drooping.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, "What is Wen Wen doing?"

Wen Wen looked at him aggrievedly, "Uncle Yue, I thought about it..."

Fu Yunruo thought that this big trouble was caused by Wen Wen, and suddenly said, "Leave him alone, you will be punished if you do something wrong." Otherwise, you can go to heaven on your own without using a cannon.

Si Yue nodded, and comforted: "Then you think about it, try to let your mother calm down as soon as possible."

Wen Wen suddenly cried and looked pitiful, thinking that Uncle Yue would say good things for himself!

Si Yue put his hand on the lever of the suitcase, turned his head and asked Fu Yunruo, "Where do I live?"

Fu Yunruo has a headache, how can she refuse it?

live? Wen Wen instantly raised his head and looked at him. Why did Uncle Yue live here?

For an instant, Wen Wen felt a sense of crisis of being offended by his own territory.

Si Yue paid attention to Wen Wen's gaze, and thought, this little guy looked so soft, he was still a wolfish cub?

Si Yue said calmly, "If you don't live here, how can you perform the duties of a bodyguard? If your mother is in danger at night, wouldn't I be too late?"

Wen Wen's head tilted, and he hesitated, as if he was? Mother’s crisis lasts for 24 hours, and there are loopholes in protecting it only during the day.

But the child's exclusivity made him instinctively dislike another person breaking into his life with his mother.

Only him and mother are enough...but mother's safety is also very important.