Chapter 125

When Si Yue got the news and walked into the house, he saw his parents arguing there.

He helped his forehead helplessly, thinking that Wen Wen was so attractive to them? In spite of your image, you try to get close to people?

He didn't know that his parents still had this side.

Seeing Si Yue's arrival, Xie Zhiyun looked away with disgust.

Si Yue called someone, before he could ask, he heard Xie Zhiyun suddenly say: "Son, come here."

Si Yue came over and sat down.

Xie Zhiyun said meaningfully: "Chasing people in your way, I think there will be results in two or three years."

Si Yue raised his eyebrows, sitting in front of him.

"You go out to play, these are indeed easy to heat up, but there is a child, people are destined not to focus on you, right?"

"I have a positive performance."

"Well, at best, it makes people think that it's good for a child to have a father. What else is there?"

"You are not the one who wronged yourself because of your children. If you are the same, you are not." If you say that you know yourself best, your parents are one of them.

"It can be seen that the child also has a good opinion of you, but this good impression is not enough to make her determined to be with you. What you have to do now is to let her have no worries and let her feel your heart."

"If you don’t express it bluntly and clearly, if it is inevitable, you can’t help but think about whether you want to be with her for the sake of your child. If you two have no feelings, this kind of marriage will not last long. , There is always a longing for love..."

Xie Zhiyun couldn't help but shoot Si Yue at the end. This child is so old in vain that he can't even chase people anyway. If the daughter-in-law finally ran away, let's see if she didn't sweep him out.

Si Yue was thoughtful. He chased someone for the first time, all by instinct. He thought that when he showed himself clearly, the other party could feel his heart...

Si Yue thought, the little guy had fun for so many days, it was time to learn.

So when Si Yue went back to the main castle, he brought up the matter with Fu Yunruo.

Wen Wen, who was originally laid-back, said: "...!!!" No! He hasn't played enough yet!

Fu Yunruo thinks it makes sense, and Wen and Wen have been playing for more than a week.

The domestic children had already started school, and Wen Wen really couldn't play anymore, so she ignored Wen Wen's protest and agreed to Wen Wen's course.

Under the ruthless suppression of the two mountains, Wen Wen could only stay at home aggrieved and followed the teacher in class.

Fu Yunruo sees Wen En! After Eun was on the right track in class, he didn't stay by his side all the time, so I didn't disturb him.

Si Yue and Fu Yunruo were finally able to enjoy the two-person world. He took Fu Yunruo out while the child was not paying attention.

"I'll take you to a place."

The island is actually very big. They used to play mostly beach projects and in castles. This time Si Yue took Fu Yunruo to explore the island.

The two put on neat casual clothes and backpacks.

Before leaving, Fu Yunruo hesitated, "In case Wen Wen finds me..."

"There are so many people in the fort, don't worry, children can't stick to their parents all day when they are older."