Fu Yunruo quickly calmed down and said, "It's okay, don't force yourself, wait until you can speak out."

Then busy coaxing Wen Wen to sleep.

Wen Wen was unhappy, he closed his eyes, his eyes rolled around under his lids, and finally fell asleep quickly under Fu Yunruo's gentle comfort.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen, who was naive and innocent, bowed his head and kissed his forehead, and then went to sleep with his eyes closed.

Wen Wen was awakened by Fu Yunruo. When he woke up, he was still reluctant to open his eyes, acting like a baby.

Fu Yunruo woke up naturally when she slept, she lay down with Wen Wen for a while to wake up, and then Si Yue knocked on the door.

The plane will land soon.

Fu Yunruo wanted to wake Wen Wen.

It may be that the child slept late last night and did not take a nap at noon, and now he is not sleeping enough.

"Mom, mom... sleepy..." Wen Wen's short legs and short hands waved in the air for a moment, turned over and fell asleep again.

Fu Yunruo hesitated for a moment and couldn't bear to wake him up.

After the plane landed, Si Yue came in and took Wen Wen out of the plane with one hand, before getting off the plane.

This time is the evening, and the sunset glow on the sea level renders the sea and beach not far away a dazzling orange red, which is amazing and admirable.

If Fu Yun didn't know where this place belonged, it was extremely cool when the sea breeze came over, and the temperature and air here seemed to be baptized and comfortable.

Under their feet is a platform built at a high altitude, specially used for landing and taking off private jets.

The place is huge, and three private jets were parked due to the sight.

It takes a long distance to get out of the airport by relying on their two legs. However, Fu Yunruo noticed that there were extended RVs parked not far away, and there were many handsome young men wearing sunglasses and white uniforms. brother.

As soon as Fu Yunruo and the others got off the car, the little brothers respectfully stepped forward, "Sir." Then they greeted Fu Yunruo uniformly.

Fu Yunruo looked at the upright young guys, his face was very calm, smiled and nodded, but he was panicked, what's the situation? What is Si Yue's family background? How come there are so many bodyguards to pick up the plane?

Then the car slowly drove in front of him, and the little brother opened the door and asked them to get in the car.

The RV was very tall and spacious. After getting in the car, Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen first. He may have just been woken up. He was lying on Si Yue’s shoulder, Xiao Fatty rubbed his eyes with his hands, and his eyes opened empty. After seeing Fu Yunruo, he closed his eyes in peace.

Fu Yunruo couldn't help but confirm, "Is this your home?" Didn't it coax them over?

Si Yue said: "No, this is my personal private island, I will come here for a holiday when I have time."

This is his private area, except for his family, no one can come without his consent.

Fu Yunruo: "..." At this moment, she deeply realized how strong the background of the man opposite is. This is a man with a private island.

The terrain of the island is in the shape of an awl, and the center is also the highest geographical position. After driving for more than ten minutes, you will see European-style castles embedded in the mountains and green forests.