Aunt Mei Shumei’s golden eyes did not see any wounds. The nerves that had been strained for a long time suddenly relaxed. She stroked her chest, “God bless, God bless, it’s okay, what I said on the Internet is scary. They said that Wen Wen fell from more than a dozen floors and his life was dying, and he was not out of danger..."

Fu Yunruo really didn't know how exaggerated the online uploads are now, she explained: "On the Internet, they are exaggerated. Wen Wen fell from a high place, but it is not very high, and was caught by someone, so it's nothing serious."

"Is it A Yue? Where are the others? Are they okay?" Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei knew that Wen Wen also made TV series, learned that young people often surf the Internet and learn to chase stars, so they also know what they say online.

Fu Yunruo turned his head and looked towards Si Yue. He looked very serious now, not knowing whether he should show it to Aunt Mei Shumei and the others.

Aunt Mei noticed Fu Yunruo's gaze and quickly asked, "Is A Yue also there? Let me and the old man take a look too." They were really worried if they didn't take a look.

Si Yuechao Fu Yunruo smiled, "Let me say hello to Aunt Mei and the others."

Fu Yunruo then took the phone to him.

Si Yue greeted them with a smile. After the exchanges between the two sides, Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei were not at ease, and then decided to come to the Imperial City.

Fu Yunruo felt that it was too hard for them to travel all the way, but she hadn't seen them for a long time, and she wanted to see them too, and finally welcomed them.

After hanging up the phone, Fu Yunruo began to reply to the news one by one, and she was tired of replying successfully, but these were all concerns from relatives and friends, and she responded very seriously.

Wen Wen was next to Fu Yunruo, looking into the screen, Fu Yunruo softly spoke about the concern for Wen Wen in the circle of friends.

In the end, Fu Yunruo really couldn't reply. She wrote in her circle of friends that she thanked everyone for your concern, so she didn't reply one by one, and then went to her social account to post news about safety.

Wen Wen looked at the phone and said softly, "Mom, I want to see the phone."

Fu Yunruo is now very obedient to Wen Wen and gives him her mobile phone, but does not want him to watch the news on the platform. She opens a variety show for Wen Wen.

"Go watch "My Mom and Dad", many children like to watch it."

This variety show is the one organized by Director Peng. It talks about the relationship between cute baby and their parents. It is currently the hottest variety show.

Wen Wen pouted and looked at Fu Yunruo with wet eyes.

Fu Yunruo thought for a while, "If you don't want to watch this show and wait, then watch cartoons?"

Wen Wen: "..." Let's forget it, the cartoons are too naive, he should watch variety shows.

Wen Wen watched the video quietly from the side, Si Yue frowned, and said to Fu Yunruo, "Call a male nurse for me."

Fu Yunruo was stunned, and suddenly thought of something, his face flushed, and then called to call someone.

Before long, a tall male nurse came over. She and the male nurse carefully helped Si Yue up and moved to the bathroom.

If Fu Yun didn't follow in, she felt very guilty and apologetic. Si Yue was so proud of a person, but now for her... our children, she has become a person with limited mobility and even the most basic life skills and needs help from others.