Fu Yunruo had no consciousness during the groggy period, so he didn't know what he had experienced.

Only knowing that there was a voice coaxing her to eat something bitter, she cried like aggrieved, and then her mouth became sweet and coaxed to stop crying, and then fell asleep peacefully.

After Fu Yunruo fell asleep, he dreamed of his childhood again after a long absence.

When she was a child, she was ill and refused to take bitter medicine. Grandparents surrounded her for a long time, and grandpa even sang her a little song to sleep her.

Although her parents were often absent when she was young, her grandparents held her in their palms and held her in their mouths. She was scared, and her childhood was very happy.

She seemed to be back when she was a child, staying beside her grandparents and acting like a baby, the feeling of peace of mind made her lips curled up in her sleep.

Si Yue sat on the bed, half-hugging the person, and finally comforted him, but the woman held him, rubbing her small face against his chest, maybe she smelled the medicine on her chest, and she wrinkled Little face, mumbled: "Smelly..."

Si Yue was really angry and funny, she vomited the medicine on him herself, and turned her head on to dislike him?

Doctor Meng on the side quietly lowered his sense of existence.

It seems that this is the first time he knows his boss, is this the big boss with cleanliness he knows?

I'm so patient with a woman, I still don't dislike being thrown up with medicine...

No wonder there was a faint rumors that they would have the boss's wife come.

If it wasn't for the boss's true love, he would twist his head off and kick the ball.

Doctor Meng couldn't help but look more curiously.

As a result, he took another look, and Si Yue's sharp gaze pierced him.

Dr. Meng looked away silently, vomiting in his heart, this possessive...

Dr. Meng said solemnly: "Ms. Fu is fine. After the fever subsides, you can take a good rest during this period and you will be fine."

The disease looked menacing and serious, but it was not serious enough to be hospitalized.

The cause of the illness is complicated and not complicated. It is overworked and stressed, and the spirit has been tense. If you relax, your body will collapse?

Coupled with the change of seasons now, you will catch a cold if you don't pay attention.

Under multiple influences, can you catch a fever and catch a cold?

Si Yue didn't think it was serious. He had a fever of forty degrees, which means he was lucky and did not turn into pneumonia.

After the fever-reducing injection, the body temperature is under control, but what if the condition recurs?

Therefore, Dr. Meng can only stay first.

When she consciously opened her eyes again, she was still lying on her bed, but there was a shelf standing next to the bed with a bottle hanging upside down.

She unconsciously moved, but her right hand could not move, and a low voice came from her side, "Don't move."

Fu Yunruo was a little more energetic at this time. She turned her head to look over. Si Yue sat on the side of the bed and kept pressing her hand, while a needle was inserted in the back of her hand, and a drip was hanging.