One is mainly responsible for external business, and two are responsible for helping with the flower garden.

The recruited employees need to be in place before the official opening. Fu Yunruo asked Tiantian to post a recruitment online and posted a recruitment announcement at the door.

Uncle Guo is in charge of the interview during the interview. After all, she is a well-known person and it is not convenient to come forward.

Uncle Guo has a good vision for people, but he is also very picky. Soon after the recruitment information was sent out, a resume was sent over, and Tiantian sent the resume for the job application to Fu Yunruo.

If Fu Yun found it okay, she asked Tiantian to send a notice to the job applicants and let them come for an interview tomorrow.

Fu Yunruo's opening time is still one month later, when the weather is warming up, and the spring blossoms are just right.

Therefore, it is enough to recruit employees who can do it before opening.

At night, Uncle Guo didn't want to leave, but wanted to live in the flower garden.

How could Fu Yunruo let him live here alone? It's a big place and no one else is there, and no one can find out in time if something unexpected happens.

Therefore, she resolutely disagreed. Uncle Guo couldn't resist Fu Yunruo's insistence, and followed the car back angrily.

Fu Yunruo's reasons were all set. The big villa at home hadn't lived in, it was empty and empty, and the quilt cover and other supplies in the room were not ready.

Now, I have to go back and forth with them. When the crowds start to become more lively after the opening, Fu Yunruo will leave him alone. You can live for a few days a month, and she can bring Wen Wen over the weekend.

Fu Yunruo looked outside and said to Qian Shengnan, "Go to the supermarket and let us down?"

Fu Yunruo has been here a few times and is quite familiar with the neighborhood. There is a large supermarket in the community and it is very convenient to buy goods here.

This supermarket specializes in serving residents in the villa area. It is said to be a large supermarket. In fact, it is not as large as the large supermarket outside. It is divided into upper and lower floors, but the contents are very complete.

If you don't have what you want to buy, you can register at the front desk and ask the supermarket to help you buy it and deliver it to your door.

When shopping in the supermarket here, they don't have to cover up, they all come to buy things generously, so Fu Yunruo can see celebrities who often appear on the screen here.

I don't have much to eat at home, I need to buy some fruits and vegetables, and some daily necessities to go back.

Although they brought a lot of things, they still lack a lot of things after moving to a new home.

Uncle Guo said: "Buy some quilts."

"Got it."

Fu Yunruo and Guo Shu got off at the entrance of the supermarket, Qian Shengnan drove the car back first.

If they buy a lot of things, the supermarket staff will help deliver them to the door.

This five-story building is a leisure, entertainment and shopping place for residents in the villa area.

The first floor is a supermarket, the second floor is a gymnasium, the third floor is for leisure entertainment, the fourth floor is a children's playground, and the fifth floor is for children's hobbies and tuition classes.