Tian Tian smiled instantly, Wen Wen was really sensible.

"You don't have to entertain us specially, it's too polite."

Sweetly smiled and said: "It's so polite, you rarely come to my house, I'm so happy. I go to your house and you make me good food every day. When I come back, I weighed and weighed three catties. What am I doing this time? It's fair to feed you three kilograms of fat."

Tian Tian made Fu Yunruo amused in a posture that he could finally take revenge.

They talked while eating some fruit snacks to fill their stomachs, and it didn't take long for Fu Yunruo to sleep with Wen Wen.

I slept until five o'clock in one night, and when I got up, I felt refreshed and I didn't faint.

Then Tiantian drove Fu Yunruo to dinner.

"I know a restaurant, the food is delicious, take you to try it, you will love it too."

Fu Yunruo nodded, "Well, we are looking forward to it."

Tian Tian took Fu Yunruo to a private restaurant opened by an insider, which had better privacy.

The four of them were just sitting in a small private room.

Tian Tian is obviously a regular customer here, and skillfully ordered a few signature dishes, and then let them see if they still want to eat.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen. He was sitting on a children's chair specially moved from the store, his two short legs dangling.

"All these little kids can eat? Is there a children's meal?"

"No, it's okay, these are not very flavorful, some are quite popular with children."

Fu Yunruo saw a lot of sweet desserts, but they didn't have any dishes that they didn't want, so he said, "Just so."

While waiting for the dishes, Tiantian chatted freely.

"This is a restaurant opened by a food broadcaster on our platform, and it has not been announced."

This broadcaster has a lot of fans. He likes to eat and cook, so he opened this restaurant and basically stayed here. In order to avoid frequent fan disturbances, he didn't talk about it.

Ad

Of course, he has opened many chain restaurants under his name, and fans go to those restaurants to check in.

"How many days can you stay in the imperial capital this time?"

Tian Tian hopes that if Fu Yun can settle down the house this time, there will be no accidents. If they are all in the imperial capital, it will be easy to meet in the future.

"If things go well, it will take about ten days." It's a rare visit. She is also going to take Wen Wen to play and open her eyes.

It would be even better if the flower garden could be rented well.

Since she's here, she can't always trouble Tiantian to run around.

"It's only ten days? It's too rush. Isn't Wen Wen only going to school in September? Just go back at the end of August?"

"It depends." Fu Yunruo didn't say anything.

Before long, the door of the box was knocked, and then a group of people brought food up.

Tian Tian saw the fat man in the chef's clothes walking in the front and stood up in surprise, "Fat brother, why are you here?"

The fat man laughed and said, "It's rare for me to come here to join me. Of course I have to entertain myself."