"What's wrong, baby?"

Wen Wen said disappointedly: "Uncle Yue is leaving too." Although it was two days late, he would still leave...they didn't get along for a long time, just a bit reluctant...

Thinking that there might be few chances to meet in the future, he felt a little sad.

When Fu Yunruo saw Wen Wen doing this, she hugged him and was about to organize words to comfort him. Wen Wen cheered up and said to Fu Yunruo: "Mom, let's go to Uncle Yue the day after tomorrow!"

"it is good……"

The next day, the program crew left one after another, and Fu Yunruo sent Xin Xu a special trip and presented some souvenirs.

Xin Xuyi reluctantly left, repeatedly emphasizing that we must keep in touch.

After that, Fu Yunruo worked in the flower garden, and the more gentle Si Yu tossed outside.

The orchids they planted on the roof had withered, but they didn't know who came first, so the eldest brother didn't laugh at the second elder brother, and encouraged each other to plant another orchid.

Fu Yunruo followed them and taught Qian Shengnan to do simple tasks.

Yuan Xin was sitting in the bungalow, and the old **** was here to give Tiantian some experience in the studio.

In the evening, go back to the village for the night.

Two days later, Si Yue and Yuanxin left.

Fu Yunruo took Wen Wen to see him off in person. Aunt Mei and Uncle Mei moved a lot of country specialties, even two bags of millet, which filled the entire trunk in a short while.

With a rare silence, Wen Wen held Fu Yunruo's hand and kept his head down.

Before getting into the car, Si Yue walked to Wen Wen and squatted down, and then said Wen Wen, "Wen Wen, don't you want to talk to Uncle?"

Wen Wen looked down but didn't look at him.

"Uncle is leaving." Si Yue rubbed his little head, "Don't cry secretly."

"No!" Wen Wen raised his head and retorted. He is already a mature and earning kid, so he won't cry secretly.

"Well, Wen Wen is a mature and stable little adult."

"When you go to the Imperial Capital in the future, my uncle will take you to the playground."

"Oh what you said, if you can't do it..."

"That uncle is a puppy."

Wen Wen was awkward for a while, then stretched out his tail finger, "Retractor!"

"Yeah, hook."

Si Yue stood up and looked at Fu Yunruo, but said nothing but "take care".

Fu Yunruo also replied "Safe journey".

No matter how reluctant to give up, when it was time to leave, Si Yue hugged Wen Wen and got into the car.

Soon, the car started slowly and drove away slowly.

Wen Wen raised his head to watch the car drifting away, subconsciously trying to chase it, but only moved his steps, and finally stayed in place.

Fu Yunruo hugged Wen Wen, touched the back of his head, and said softly: "Wen Wen, if you are sad, cry out. Mom is here."

Wen Wen held Fu Yunruo and held back tears for a long time, but finally did not hold back and fell, so he just burst into tears.

He was actually a little bit, just a little bit sad.