The corners of Wen Wen's small mouth couldn't help but curl up. Well, those who hurt his mother did not admit that he was his relatives.

Wen Wen already knew that there was a man who was his grandfather by blood, who was outside just now, but so what? The only thing he accepted was Fu Yunruo.

For Fu Yunruo, the same thought was true. Only Wen Wen was her only relative.

If Fu's father is kind to the original body, she will do her part as a child, but Fu Zonghong is really unbearable as a father, she can't regard him as an elder.

"Wen Wen loves his mother the most!"

Fu Yunruo rubbed his tender and slippery cheeks, thanking himself very much in his heart, and made the most correct decision.

Without Wen Wen, she would not know what she was like in this helpless world.

Wen Wen took the initiative to rub back and kissed her face, feeling very sorry for her mother.

He has guessed about the past, and he will never let them bully his mother again!

Si Yue looked at the sticky mother and son, and stood aside without speaking.

Suddenly, Fu Yunruo remembered, "Ah, my beer duck!" Isn't it going to get confused?

Fu Yunruo hurried into the kitchen, and Wen Wen ran with his short legs, his delicious meat!

She lifted the lid of the pot, and the rich aroma came over her face.

Fu Yunruo used a shovel to stir fry. Now he is collecting the juice, but fortunately, it is not burnt.

Wen Wen smelled the scent, saliva came, "Mom, are you all right? Are you all right?"

Wen Wen tried his best to stand on tiptoes, and because of his height, he could not see the surface of the stove, let alone the meat in the pot.

"Mom, I can give it a taste." Wen Wen blinked his big eyes and opened his small mouth unconsciously, as if waiting to be fed.

"Wait a little longer, it's more delicious to stew." Fu Yunruo looked at the stove, only the vigorous spark was left, so he only added a thin piece of wood and turned off the heat and simmered slowly.

Wen Wen was very disappointed, hey, want to eat delicious meat.

Fu Yunruo looked at Si Yue, "Mr. Yue, can you help me?"

Si Yue looked over and motioned for her to speak.

"Can you invite Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei?" Although I have told Aunt Mei before, they will definitely not come if I don't invite them.

Si Yue replied and went out of the kitchen.

The duck meat was braised for a while, and if Fu Yun saw that the juice was almost collected, he put it on a plate.

"Mom! Mom!" Wen Wen bounced around.

"Wait a little longer." Fu Yunruo took out the warm bowl.

"Duck feet! Duck necks!"

"Eat a piece first." Fu Yunruo put a duck foot in a small bowl for him.

"Say okay first, you can only eat up to three pieces of meat tonight, this is the first piece of meat."

Although no spices are added, the beer duck is also a heavy taste, and Fu Yunruo strictly limits his food intake.

Wen Wen nodded. He loves to eat these fragrant meats, but he still needs to listen to what his mother said. Moreover, as long as he has enough to eat, he can't eat more at a time, he can eat more meals!