Because the image of the stepmother was so good to the outside, they didn't expect that they would grind their stepdaughter like this inside.

Neighbors occasionally wonder if teenagers are still small and thin. The external saying is that children are picky eaters, they love beauty at a young age and want to lose weight.

Relatives and neighbors have also seen that the stepmother kindly gave her chicken thighs and meat, but did not eat but only green vegetables. For this reason, she felt that Yingzi was ignorant, so she kindly said something to her and told her not to go on a diet.

It wasn't until the people were gone and the police came to investigate that this bad behavior was revealed.

If not, is it the same encounter with Yingzi?

They don't know if Ruoruo has been abused, but the face of this stepmother is very similar!

Moreover, this Ruoruo's father didn't look like he came to find his daughter, but he came to seek revenge.

In an instant, everyone's hostility became more severe.

Fu Zonghong looked impatient, these villagers were too unreasonable.

But they were so crowded and powerful, Fu Zonghong didn't bring a few bodyguards, so he could only be passive.

Fu Yunruo came out at this time.

She opened the courtyard door and suddenly saw a large group of people outside the door, and she was shocked.

"what happened?"

She turned her eyes around, and then she saw a very conspicuous group of people surrounded by people.

Fu Yunruo was in a daze for a moment before remembering this face. Isn't he the original father?

Fu Yunruo was surprised, but he was not surprised to see the few people standing beside Fu's father.

Fu Zonghong saw the woman walking out of the courtyard gate, and after seeing that face, he was in a trance. For a moment, it seemed that the scene reappeared and saw Sang Qing walking towards him.

Ad

Sang Qing is his original wife. They are in love, and they were in love when they were young, and they entered the palace with a longing for the future.

Unfortunately...

Fang Wanping looked at Fu Yunruo and stepped forward in surprise, "Is it Yunruo? It's really you! I finally found you!"

"You unfilial daughter! After leaving home for so many years, did you not put me in your eyes?"

Fu Zonghong yelled a few words. He was ready to quarrel with Fu Yunruo and his face was red. However, Fu Yunruo, who had been upset every time without saying a few words, just looked at him calmly at this time, with clear and cold eyes. .

Fu Zonghong's mind was blank for a moment, and for some reason, his heart stabbed.

Fu Yunruo's expression was faint, "What are you doing here?"

Fang Wanping said helplessly, "Yun Ruo, no matter how angry you are, you can't make fun of yourself. You ran away from home all these years, and your father thought about it day and night..."

"Really?" Fu Yunruo raised his eyebrows, "I thought I was obstructing your eyes without me, you don't know how happy your family of three is!"

"What are you talking about?" Fu Zonghong roared.

Fang Wanping smiled bitterly: "There is no overnight hatred between father and daughter."

"If you have any misunderstandings, talk about it..."