He turned to look at Si Yue, "Uncle Yue!"

Si Yue replied, and then praised: "Wen Wen is awesome!"

Wen Wen suddenly squinted his eyes with joy, and then praised: "Uncle Yue is also great!"

Wen Wen wanted to share with his mother. When his gaze flickered, he saw Fu Yunruo standing next to Uncle Guo, carefully attending to a blooming orchid in front of him, while Uncle Guo guided him.

Wen Wen's little voice just about to yell stopped in an instant, he covered his little mouth, his dark eyes rolled, and did not disturb his mother's work.

Si Yue also noticed that Fu Yunruo had already finished the live broadcast. He couldn't help turning his head to look at the room in the flower shed.

Fu Yunruo was broadcast live inside, which also shows that all the flowers she raised during the live broadcast are inside.

Si Yue was ready to move and wanted to take a look in person.

Not only Xiaoxi, but also other bluegrass, he wanted to take a look.

But without the owner's consent, he had to temporarily press his thoughts in his heart.

Wen Wen saw that Fu Yunruo had finished his work, and ran over, leaping towards Fu Yunruo, "Mom!"

Fu Yunruo turned around in response, "Have fun?"

Wen Wen nodded, then took Fu Yunruo's hand and walked forward, "The house is ready!"

"Look!"

Fu Yunruo looked over, and praised: "Wen Wen is really amazing, he built the house so beautifully!"

"And Uncle Yue!" Wen Wen said happily.

"Yeah, Uncle Yue is so amazing!" Fu Yunruo said smoothly, looking over inadvertently, especially with smiling eyes, just to meet a pair of deep and charming eyes.

Si Yue stood casually, with a straight posture, extraordinary bearing, and a handsome face with a smile.

Fu Yunruo was stunned. Suddenly, her cheeks became a little hot. She smiled at Si Yue and pursed her lips, and then naturally looked away.

Si Yue came over and asked familiarly, "Can I go into the room over there?"

Fu Yunruo didn't hesitate much, and nodded in agreement.

There is nothing in her room that is used as a live broadcast. She usually doesn't let Wen Wen come in because he doesn't want him to suddenly break into the live broadcast room.

Now that the live broadcast is turned off, it is naturally possible to enter and exit.

Fu Yunruo took Wen Wen's hand and walked towards the flower room with Si Yue.

There are not only bluegrass in the flower room, but also live broadcast equipment. Si Yue naturally recognizes it.

Fu Yunruo noticed that he took a look, and then explained a little bit, "I usually live broadcast flowers on the platform."

She saw Si Yue just nodded, and did not ask deeply. Fu Yunruo breathed a sigh of relief. Her vest was exploded before. I believe Si Yue should have heard about it. However, in the presence of a big star who has more than ten times his fans, she I'm not embarrassed to introduce myself.

In Si Yue's mind, she is also a small anchor, so she skipped this topic, but never thought that the big star would be one of her fans in the live broadcast room.

Seeing Si Yue approaching Lanhua and looking carefully, she said: "These are the orchids I raised."

Although there are orchids she cultivated outside, the ones she uses for live broadcast are also those in the garden.