"Black-hearted stuff!"

Fang Xueruo stood in front of the closed door with a sullen expression.

"Sher!"

There was a sudden shout behind her, and Fang Xueruo was shocked. She turned around, surprised, and couldn't believe it. She couldn't help but rushed to the person who came in.

"Brother Chang..."

"Xue'er, you are wronged." Chang Zhuyou felt distressed.

He had undergone several examinations in the city hospital, but his abdomen was really painful, but he couldn't find anything. He wanted to sue Si Yue for injury without evidence.

As a result, he didn't expect that Xueer was attacked so maliciously on the Internet. He immediately became angry and asked his contacts to speak for Xueer. He also angered Fu Yunruo, a vicious woman.

Then she came non-stop, Cher was so weak, she definitely couldn't stand the great malice.

Fang Xueruo was buried in his arms and shook her head silently, her eyes were cold, untouchable! How dare to treat her this way? She has never been insulted like this since she was a child!

"Brother Chang, let's go, I'm not welcome here..." Fang Xueruo raised her head with tears in her eyes, her expression weak and strong.

"What? How dare they treat you like this?" Chang Zhuyou was furious in an instant, angrily stepping forward to kick the door.

"Brother Chang! I don't want to stay here anymore..." Fang Xueruo pulled Chang Zhuyou, her face extremely pale.

Chang Zhuyou suddenly turned around and hugged her distressedly, "Okay, I'll take you away..."

"Ok……"

Fu Yunruo was frightened by Wen Wen's abnormal state yesterday, and his full attention was on Wen Wen.

It was not until Tiantian called, that the news on the Internet had been reversed.

The moment the phone was connected, a sweet voice came over immediately, "Ruoruo, your vest is off." She said complicatedly, "Say it first, we really didn't reveal your information here, it was recognized by the fans' eyes. of!"

"??" Fu Yunruo didn't react for a while, "Oh." She only paid attention to Wen Wen yesterday and didn't have time to follow the news on the Internet. Naturally, she didn't know that Fang Xueruo had a very popular search, and she didn't know that her fans were there. The waves are flying outside.

"Don't worry, we are very powerful here, and they have the upper hand! No one can splash your dirty water unscrupulously."

Tian Tian feels that their studio is useless.

After Ruo Ruo's fans appeared on the stage, each of her mouth-cannon skills was full of one-stop ten. If she was a black navy army, she would have been crying.

When it comes to rumors of personal defamation, the letter from the lawyer was also sent by the fan himself to his own lawyer team...

Oh, the studio is still useful. Fans contacted the studio and asked them for a letter of authorization from a lawyer.

After listening to the sweet commentary, Fu Yunruo was a little bit distressed that he was caught off guard.

She didn't want to dress up even when she went out to go shopping one day.

But since she was recognized by the fans, she couldn't deceive the fans and say that it was not herself.

What's more, she knows that her fans are very powerful. Since they have identified it, it means that they have evidence in their hands.