Weng Huaibei nodded seriously: "It makes sense."

After a long journey, we arrived at a town that had not been baptized by industry.

The streets and buildings in the town feel like gray and old, without the glamour of a big city at all. The streets are quite lively, with stalls on both sides, shops open, and a dazzling array of sights.

With simple smiles on people's faces, they all looked over curiously when they saw a group of strangers who were obviously inconsistent in their painting styles.

But they did not step forward, but stopped and watched.

They talked curiously: "Is that a big star?"

"Oh, that young man is so energetic!"

"I know, that is the Emperor Qiangu!"

At first glance, it seems that most people go to the street, young and old, and almost no young people are seen. Older people don’t follow the trendy stars, and most of them don’t like youth idol dramas watched by young people. They only like to watch anti-Japanese war dramas and their age. Popular drama.

They only remembered the role of the actor while watching TV, but their real name was not clear. The only thing that impressed them was Si Yue, who played in the historical drama Eternal Emperor from his youth to old age.

Others that are familiar, that is, I saw it when I was watching an advertisement, and I had to think about the name for a long time.

But some young teenage girls screamed in excitement when they saw these famous stars.

Soon the program group brought a lottery box over.

The program team found four villages to stay overnight, and they worked in groups of two, and the teams were drawn by lot.

The guests have always been wary of the program group from making a moth, but they did not expect that the program group has been safe and sound, and did not act out.

The guests couldn’t help thinking, the show crew is so conscientious this time? Did you really let them come to the country for vacation?

Ladies first, they let the special guest Fang Xueruo draw the first lot, followed by Fang Caicai.

Next, Si Yue, and the others went up in order to draw lots.

Everyone got a card with the show group logo on the cover.

He Daosheng clasped his hands together and said: "Heaven and earth, bless me and the goddess!"

Then closed his eyes and held his breath, quietly opened a slit in his left eye, and opened the card nervously.

"Xiao'ao Village!"

Then looked at Fang Xueruo expectantly.

The resident guests all want to join the special guests and open the card very much.

Hua Cai Cai took a look and spread out the card, "It seems that God didn't hear your prayer."

He Daosheng: "..." The two looked at each other, and cast a disgusting look at each other.

He Ling asked Ouyang Xingheng, "Where are you from? I am Da'ao Village!"

Ouyang Xing Hengle said, "It's such a coincidence, so am I." He joked, "It seems that we are the senior group combination."

There are still four people who have not opened the card, Xin Xu and Weng Huaibei, that is to say, the two of them have a two-thirds chance to be in the same group as Si Yue or Fang Xueruo.