She thought she had been snatched away by a trafficker at the time, and suddenly turned around and almost fainted.

Wen Wen gradually grew up and couldn't lack playmates of the same age, and the flower garden was relatively biased. Fu Yunruo was not familiar with the people in the village next to the flower garden. When she stayed there, she hardly went out and stayed in the flower garden.

The flower garden cannot easily let in outsiders, especially children of naughty age.

Don't underestimate the destructive power of the children. The young are curious, and there is no grass wherever they go.

So Fu Yunruo would bring Wen Wen back to the village for one or two nights every weekend.

Fu Yunruo was very relieved that Wen Wen was running around the village with a group of children.

As a semi-enclosed village where the owner has a few chickens and a few ducks, it is clear that outsiders can find that the hairy children running around in the village are all due to relatives. Adults take a look. Just watch it in a group.

The children here run everywhere and can get out of every corner at a certain point. The children are safe in the village.

As a result, her Wen Wen was robbed?

Fortunately, under the questioning of the adults, the children gradually explained their words.

A false alarm.

Fortunately, it was a false alarm, and the village almost called Peng Yinan to chase the trafficker with a **** and a stick.

Fu Yunruo finally went to the neighboring village with Aunt Mei and took Wen Wen back.

No wonder the children in the village couldn't get it back.

Da Shan, the child who took Wen Wen away, ran home and closed the door. A group of children couldn't get in and cry outside.

Wen Wen was staring with Da Shan in the room.

Fu Yunruo really didn't know whether to be angry or laugh.

After coming back, Wen Wen seemed to have been hit hard and kept squatting in the corner of the room. If it were in the animation world, layers of dark clouds would definitely appear on his head.

Ad

Even Dashan's mother grabbed Dashan to apologize, but Wen Wen hid in the room and couldn't get out.

"Big Brother Dashan likes Wen Wen very much and wants Wen Wen to be his younger brother. However, my mother will not send Wen Wen out. Mom loves Wen Wen the most..."

"The baby is so popular, who makes the baby look cute, smart and alert, or the little boss of the children, Wen Wen is really amazing!"

Wen Wen was comforted by her own mother's words of unraveling and rainbow farts, and the depressed mood finally dissipated.

I blame myself for being so popular.

Hey, he has endured the troubles he shouldn't bear at this age.

In order to let Wen Wen completely let go of this matter, Fu Yunruo quickly shifted Wen Wen's attention, and she took him to a meeting to listen to gossip in the evening.

Uncle Mei presided over the meeting as the village head.

The wide floor was crowded with adults and children, and they spontaneously brought their home benches.

They wore simple and cool short sleeves, shook their big pu fan, and sat on low stools or benches, listening to the loud voice of Uncle Mei in front of them.